ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 3 reviews
I don't get how at the biggest tournament we end up with a commentator whose only input is a fancy pronunciation of the name 'Lebrun', as well as recital of some stats.
Where's Adam when we (at least for me personally) need him the most. I saw Adam's FB, he was already back in US for some national competition after just commenting in a couple of early stage matches in Busan. Thanks to youtube, this is the first WTTC/WTTTC that Adam is not commenting in the final match since 2016 Kuala Lumpur WTTTC (I was there in the stadium btw).

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
WYD is not as shaky as advertised. Hirano still has a lot of work to do
I mean, I think she's the only China #3 to have ever lost a match in the ABC vs XYZ format, and possibly the only one to lose 0-3 as well, to a pretty lowly rated opponent no less. Her low is definitely very low, so at very least you know she isn't as consistent as Chinese women typically are.

This user has no status.
Ma Lin timeout, does it work better for WYD?
8gwwex.jpg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Could you guys identify any adjustments made by WYD? Me neither. Hirano Miu, thanks to the masterful direction of coach Ito, adjusted with banana flick receives. WYD kept on challenging Hirano with BH exchanges that she didn't have an advantage in. Another sign that Ma Lin really needs to retire!

Reactions: Janard
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
says Shoo...nothing to see here. - zeio
Jan 2018
WTTC 2024
Hayata 3-1 Chen Meng
Hirano 3-0 Wang Yidi

WTTC 2018
Ito 3-2 Liu Shiwen

Reactions: Vlad Celler