ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Miwa need to make sure she reduces unforce errors on BH rallies, and just hold it in.
She doesn't have the power as Hiyata, but she can have the speed, placement and endurance that could cause trouble to CM.

CM has made a lot of service receive errors, if that continues, BINGO
She seems to be taking your advice, playing much more steady on the BH side, keeping the pressure on without playing it too safe. Excellent showing thus far!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
OK as in morally or ethically OK? Absolutely not.
and hence, my whole point of raising what I raised over the years on "special treatment" CNT gets outside CTTA is,
1) if it gets taken away, would CNT still be "so perfect"
2) if JNT or France gets the same, would CNT still be so unbeatable.

then you come and bark about CNT deserves it because of money bs. You missing the point.

obviously the world is picking up and narrowing the gap
CNT is trying everything to maintain that gap, and it does disturb me that DF only made 9000 balls for ITTF to give to the participating members association and to be used officially at WTTC Durban 2023.
while CNT has themselves maybe has the same amount of balls, if not more, and way in advance too.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
and hence, my whole point of raising what I raised over the years on "special treatment" CNT gets outside CTTA is,
1) if it gets taken away, would CNT still be "so perfect"
2) if JNT or France gets the same, would CNT still be so unbeatable.

then you come and bark about CNT deserves it because of money bs. You missing the point.

obviously the world is picking up and narrowing the gap
CNT is trying everything to maintain that gap, and it does disturb me that DF only made 9000 balls for ITTF to give to the participating members association and to be used officially at WTTC Durban 2023.
while CNT has themselves maybe has the same amount of balls, if not more, and way in advance too.
Have you ever watched the movie Unforgiven? There's a great line in there, "deserved's ain't got nothing to do with it." It's not that they deserve it, it's that it just is. Does Jeff Bezos deserve a private island? No. But he's got the money, and he bought it. Why do you think the world is picking up and narrowing the gap? Could it be because they've been investing more money in the sport?

I think you're trying to make the CNT some evil entity, but they're really just like any other sports organization, trying to promote the sport while getting to and staying on top of it. They just happen to have more money and political support than any other TT organization in the world.

Brs

This user has no status.

Brs

This user has no status.
Oct 2015
She definitely isn't
The coaching team are just "following the book" into disaster.
Maybe CM will bail them out of disaster. She is the best at solving problems under pressure in the women's game. exciting 3rd game now, if Miwa wins, pressure will be unbelievable on CM

Reactions: NextLevel
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Have you ever watched the movie Unforgiven? There's a great line in there, "deserved's ain't got nothing to do with it." It's not that they deserve it, it's that it just is. Does Jeff Bezos deserve a private island? No. But he's got the money, and he bought it. Why do you think the world is picking up and narrowing the gap? Could it be because they've been investing more money in the sport?

I think you're trying to make the CNT some evil entity, but they're really just like any other sports organization, trying to promote the sport while getting to and staying on top of it. They just happen to have more money and political support than any other TT organization in the world.
you know you are comparing a private business with an international sport federation now?
come up with a better comparison

ITTF sets the rules and allows the triangle to be abused by all 3 points of the triangle by only 1 country
i would say most of the other countries do abuse at least one of the 3 points

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
you know you are comparing a private business with an international sport federation now?
come up with a better comparison

ITTF sets the rules and allows the triangle to be abused by all 3 points of the triangle by only 1 country
i would say most of the other countries do abuse at least one of the 3 points
ITTF sets the rules...with China's blessing. The results are obvious.