My only TT-superstar signed object [NFS]

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
Behold, my only TT-superstar signed object:
tt.jpg
Sorry for the bad quality, used my printer scanner for the speed.

The racket is signed by Deng Yaping, a Female Chinese player.
This signed racket was given to me by an uncle around late 2011, he had two so he gave me one.
I feel lucky to have this, it gives me inspiration to continue Table tennis when I get bored of it because I played it too much.

If anyone has anything signed by a TT-superstar you can show and tell below.

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE
This means you T!Christian =)

Reactions: aspitalak
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Very cool discussion! Well I did once upon a time have a signed t-shirt by the whole Chinese National Team :p.. Hehe me personally I went to the World Championships in Zagreb 2007 and had my Michael Maze blade signed by many of the top players including Ryu Seung Min, Wang Hao, Samsonov, Joo Se Hyuk and many more.

I really like your collectible there XIII :) Deng Yaping is an absolute legend of the game!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I have an autograph from Schlager. Looking forward to getting some pretty cool stuff in my travels in Europe in 2013! :D

Nice autograph btw Den Yaping was and still is a legend in China and women's table tennis.

Schlager what a man! World Champion just incredible :) Oh coming across the world Matt :), where you heading buddy

says Yes.YES.Yall>
says Yes.YES.Yall>
Oct 2012
Behold, my only TT-superstar signed object:
View attachment 3282
Sorry for the bad quality, used my printer scanner for the speed.

The racket is signed by Deng Yaping, a Female Chinese player.
This signed racket was given to me by an uncle around late 2011, he had two so he gave me one.
I feel lucky to have this, it gives me inspiration to continue Table tennis when I get bored of it because I played it too much.

If anyone has anything signed by a TT-superstar you can show and tell below.

THIS IS NOT FOR SALE
This means you T!Christian =)
scan only autograph not the handle . scanner had a good quality :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
I have a signed Ma Lin ball thrown into the crowd by him at a previous US Open. I happen to have a special power of getting stuff thrown into crowds, my win % is surprisingly high from shows, concerts, etc. I also have one signed by a Japanese player but I don't remember his name, so he probably wasn't highly ranked at the time (or now). I'll have to find them when I get home.

I probably would've scored one more ball but my friend reached out and tried to grab it simultaneously and neither of us got it :(

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Schlager what a man! World Champion just incredible :) Oh coming across the world Matt :), where you heading buddy

Prague in July, I'm living there for a year training full time and playing league. Same plan as before just a bit delayed. I have some awesome plans in the pipeline for Europe ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2012
scan only autograph not the handle . scanner had a good quality :D
I fit the whole racket on the scanner so why not? but yea that was a great idea, if I put only the autograph it would be flat.
View attachment 3284

Kasumi Ishikawa's autograph!
Legendary...that is one of the signatures I wanted.
Lol, I met kasumi in person when I was at racket control at a Junior Circuit .
You even met in person O____O
I only got the signature but not meeting the person.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Prague in July, I'm living there for a year training full time and playing league. Same plan as before just a bit delayed. I have some awesome plans in the pipeline for Europe ;)

Wow that's awesome man! Top quality stuff!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
I have some stuff like a shirt with the complete austrian mens team (chen, schlager, gardos, fegerl, habesohn and ferenc)
a bat with some woman japanes players like ai, kasumi ..
and romanian signatures on another bat.
since the austrian open will be soon and also the european championship (at the wsa) i will get a lot more stuff :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
I have some stuff like a shirt with the complete austrian mens team (chen, schlager, gardos, fegerl, habesohn and ferenc)
a bat with some woman japanes players like ai, kasumi ..
and romanian signatures on another bat.
since the austrian open will be soon and also the european championship (at the wsa) i will get a lot more stuff :D

Can you post pictures of it so we can see. It will be great to see your signed merchandise.