CNT Warm-Up Games For WTTC 2013

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
April 26 all results:

359ako8.jpg

Thanks Tommy!

Yes, Ma Long totally destroyed Zhou Yu! Ma Lin is a little bit disappointing. Rest is expected. Seems Wang Hao is in the mood again! That's bad for Ma Long in Paris.

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)

Lan

says ahh that sucks, thamks for writing back though:)
Jan 2011
thanks tommy!

Yes, ma long totally destroyed zhou yu! Ma lin is a little bit disappointing. Rest is expected. Seems wang hao is in the mood again! That's bad for ma long in paris.
have you seen ma long's match?if yes then, wheeere?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks Tommy!

Yes, Ma Long totally destroyed Zhou Yu! Ma Lin is a little bit disappointing. Rest is expected. Seems Wang Hao is in the mood again! That's bad for Ma Long in Paris.

Good point. If Wang Hao met Ma Long it could be bad for ML L. Wang Hao does very well in majors

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Thanks Portal!

Damn, Ma Long was very passive. Especially in the first three sets. More blocking than topspin, very unusual. All in all, Ma Long did not play well

Croatia.GIF
Fan Zhendong is playing like a beast! I think he will be surprise for everyone, and remember he is only 16!

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
i mean he loss 2 sets against a player that he usually destroy him.
and he lost 4:1 against WLQ today.

ZJ lost to Wang Liqin to? What is going on here. It still wouldnt surprise me if he was to win the WTTC

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2011
Read 7 reviews
Thanks Portal!

Damn, Ma Long was very passive. Especially in the first three sets. More blocking than topspin, very unusual. All in all, Ma Long did not play well
Well .. its not an important tournament for any of the best..
Ma Long played just what he needed to play, he knew he wouldnt lose to Fan. So he had some fun, bloking and then counterspin wide to the forehand..
Take a look at the match, he really played for fun, not necessarily to win :)

I think Zhang doesnt care at all about this tournament..
Just wait for WTTC, there he will be fighting like for life, thats just his nature..

This user has no status.
Ma Long played just what he needed to play, he knew he wouldnt lose to Fan. So he had some fun, bloking and then counterspin wide to the forehand..
Take a look at the match, he really played for fun, not necessarily to win :)

Just wait for WTTC, there he will be fighting like for life, thats just his nature..

I hope u r right. I mean... somehow I fear he would just simply fade away after he won it all.

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
originally posted by Michal_Z
originally posted by Bollforte94
Thanks Portal!

Take a look at the match, he really played for fun, not necessarily to win
originally posted by Alborz
i agree with you that it is an not important tournament but Ma Long and Xu Xin win their matches even they don't care about the result.
there is something really wrong with ZJK . remember he played poorly in trails too ( except of 1 match against Wang Hao ) and trails was very important even for the best players.

Last edited:
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
says In my opinion, hurricane 3 is good. 2 points: "eat the...
Aug 2012
Full results:

etwn7c.jpg

Yes, it isn't an important tournament, Zhang Jike, Ma Long, Xu Xin, Wang Hao and Ma Lin only spend 70% of their energy and power to play in this tournament, (one reason is to avoid injuries, Xin Xin injuried his leg (not a serious injury) and he gave up the game against to Fang Bo ).