Calderano Signs with Joola (#139)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Member
Apr 2024
84
153
254
ZQH šŸ˜‡ I’m a die hard for that blade, and now that I’m much more involved on the product side I’ve finished the blade design and rebrand to bring it back next year 😁 finally.

The ARY-x for me personally doesn’t have enough bite, you have to play a more physical game and the blade helps shape the trajectory. The ZQH I think the ball carries more so it’s easier to play out of position or to adjust half shots etc which is usually where I’m at playing with hand speed
Seriously, I don't know what it is with the ZQH 90, but I've never seen such a consistent and versatile blade.

This is the first blade that I have that I can actually believe that a pro player would use it as is.

Paired with hard tacky rubbers, it just wants you to go hard all the time. You get so much confidence, its unreal. You'll play stupid shots and they'll land. Its unbelievable, especially, because of how fast it is.

But at the same time, one of my clubmates uses it as a push blocker and he's basically a wall with this blade.

I actually felt a little sad to learn that this was being discontinued, because it is genuinely one of the best there is. Thanks for bringing it back.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Matt Hetherington
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
šŸ† Top 1% Commenter
TeamJOOLA
Oct 2010
3,185
2,701
6,408
Read 12 reviews
36
Seriously, I don't know what it is with the ZQH 90, but I've never seen such a consistent and versatile blade.

This is the first blade that I have that I can actually believe that a pro player would use it as is.

Paired with hard tacky rubbers, it just wants you to go hard all the time. You get so much confidence, its unreal. You'll play stupid shots and they'll land. Its unbelievable, especially, because of how fast it is.

But at the same time, one of my clubmates uses it as a push blocker and he's basically a wall with this blade.

I actually felt a little sad to learn that this was being discontinued, because it is genuinely one of the best there is. Thanks for bringing it back.
My opinion is that it was JOOLA's best blade and we definitely need it back :D I still use it.
 
Top