This user has no status.
Seriously, I don't know what it is with the ZQH 90, but I've never seen such a consistent and versatile blade.ZQH š Iām a die hard for that blade, and now that Iām much more involved on the product side Iāve finished the blade design and rebrand to bring it back next year š finally.
The ARY-x for me personally doesnāt have enough bite, you have to play a more physical game and the blade helps shape the trajectory. The ZQH I think the ball carries more so itās easier to play out of position or to adjust half shots etc which is usually where Iām at playing with hand speed
This is the first blade that I have that I can actually believe that a pro player would use it as is.
Paired with hard tacky rubbers, it just wants you to go hard all the time. You get so much confidence, its unreal. You'll play stupid shots and they'll land. Its unbelievable, especially, because of how fast it is.
But at the same time, one of my clubmates uses it as a push blocker and he's basically a wall with this blade.
I actually felt a little sad to learn that this was being discontinued, because it is genuinely one of the best there is. Thanks for bringing it back.