This user has no status.
🏆 Top 1% Commenter
Well-Known Member
Well-Known Member
Found this recently, very good condition Killerspin Diamond TX with "custom" (non-original) handle, flared, 99 grams.
Good feeling as I remembered from when I had one many years ago, even quite well balanced, but overall still too heavy for me and my choice of rubbers.
I have fond memories of KS even without this lying around and I am not a collector, so maybe someone else finds a way to make good use of this.
Shipping to be calculated according to location of buyer, will send via DHL, trackable and insured.
Asking price for the blade: 40 Euro.
Good feeling as I remembered from when I had one many years ago, even quite well balanced, but overall still too heavy for me and my choice of rubbers.
I have fond memories of KS even without this lying around and I am not a collector, so maybe someone else finds a way to make good use of this.
Shipping to be calculated according to location of buyer, will send via DHL, trackable and insured.
Asking price for the blade: 40 Euro.