says TTD Team vs Pongfinity OUT NOW on our YT Channel
Administrator
Oct 2010
Can anyone test if the notifications works in an ipad please

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
not sure as im not inactive for a while.there is too much to do on this forum.:)

will let you know if it happens again.

I bet you are the most active person in the history of the forum. Nearly 400 posts in 30 days! All helpful as well. I have been almost completely using tapatalk and it works great for me.

Reactions: tt-cro

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I bet you are the most active person in the history of the forum. Nearly 400 posts in 30 days! All helpful as well. I have been almost completely using tapatalk and it works great for me.

Good to hear @agold. Tapatalk is a great app to run TableTennisDaily! They update regularly :)

See you around!

Reactions: agold
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2014
Read 12 reviews

Haha.

Well,what can I say?This forum is so interesting,and I have to catch up with 2-3 years off previous stuff that I missed out on:p

Thanks for the compliment.Hope I can keep that up.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Dan, I am using Tapatalk on my iPhone 4, and just starting today I have been getting the notifications (external on my notifications bar on the iPhone, not in Tapatalk) of private messages sent to you. I've gotten two or three. They don't have the entire message, just the first few words. When I click on the notification, it says "this message does not match your account," or something.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2014
Read 6 reviews
Screenshots below. I cropped it so that no one would see the name, but the message title is "t80 vs t80fx" Dan I can pm you who sent it to prove I know, but for now, I hope this is a problem that can get fixed. Of course, this is a great forum, and I know you guys do a lot, so whenever you can find the time is fine, and if you can't figure out the problem, that's fine as well.
ase3ahyg.jpg
gamunape.jpg