Stiga Instinct Shoe!!!! NEW!

says ok, I will go back and make sure you have access. Be...
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
The Instinct shoe is identical in construction to the Tibhar Blue Spirit shoe which I have (only color is different). I agree, they are fantastic.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
attachment.php

finally i got my pair of the stiga instinct shoes. thrilled to test them tonight. suprised about the light weight they have. i think they look great but it would be nice to see also some other color combos. thank you all guys that convinced me to buy and try this shoe. will give feedback lateron when i used them for a while.

Attachments

• 20141020_074313_resized.jpg
    20141020_074313_resized.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 437
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
i must give big compliments to all fans on this website who recomended this stiga shoe. i'm very pleased with it. like the weight and the smoothnes of it and it feels very comfortable on the foot. then i think also the price was very good and attractive. i can recommend it to other players.
i will tonight test a new blade, ma lin extra off. hope i can enjoy it. wish me luck TTD friends

This user has no status.
Thanks to the review and peoples opinions I decided to pick up a pair of these and they arrived today. I don't play for a day or 3 but I did do a test fit and they are "bulkier" than I imagined (I was expecting my feet to feel lower to the ground, might be a personal effect), however it wasn't a bad thing as Im not a huge fan of low soles. I wish I could give them a proper test however the first real trial of the shoes will be the Bristol GP this weekend

Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
I have an unworn pair of Stiga Instinct EU size 45, UK size 10.5 and US size 11, complete with new packaging and all tags attached. They are 30.8 cm long measure on the outside. I am usually a US size 11 but they are about 1/2 size too small. If they were even a .8 cm longer I would be happy. The only time I have had them on my feet is to figure out they are a little too small.

$60 plus shipping.

This user has no status.
Last edited:
Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
so guys how would you rate the quality of the shoes? i have the stiga center quort model and i have to say that i am disappointed with the quality.
same thing happend as UpSideDownCarl wrote here. http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/f...ble-Tennis-Shoes&highlight=table+tennis+shoes

so i am hesitant to buy stiga shoes again. :(:(:(

I think the quality is great! I have been paying with them for almost two month now I think. They still looks and feels like new, much better then previous models :)

This user has no status.
I think the quality is great! I have been paying with them for almost two month now I think. They still looks and feels like new, much better then previous models :)

i think 2 months is not a long time, if you have practice 4 times a week lets say. i hope you are right and they are good because they look damn good :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2011
Read 14 reviews
i saw kristian karlsson played with this shoe. it looked great on tv. it also made him faster :cool:. he was so close to take down xu xin even that xu xin was not at his best that game. i hope i will get same great footwork as kristian karlsson in the shoes.

Yeah he looked really fast! Have you seen anyone else of the pros using it?:)

says So many upsets lately
says So many upsets lately
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
i saw kristian karlsson played with this shoe. it looked great on tv. it also made him faster :cool:. he was so close to take down xu xin even that xu xin was not at his best that game. i hope i will get same great footwork as kristian karlsson in the shoes.

This was a great game! Lets put it down to Karlsson's shoes :) We could make a film about a table tennis player and his shoes. Like they do with basketball, Michael Jordan trainers :D

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
This was a great game! Lets put it down to Karlsson's shoes :) We could make a film about a table tennis player and his shoes. Like they do with basketball, Michael Jordan trainers :D
that is a wonderful idea :D! i did not get the same nice footwork like Karlsson has :(, what a shame but i like the shoes anyway ;)

Reactions: TTHopeful
Nov 2010
Read 8 reviews
My Tibhar Blue Spirit, which I think are the same shoe, are holding up really well.