Stiga Instinct Shoe!!!! NEW!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
same outsole but i like to colorcombo of the stiga shoe more then tibhars but that is of course very individual. i like more aggressive look of shoes.

Sorry but I have to confess, this sounds sort of silly to me. I think how a shoe looks is no where near as important as how it performs and I also think that a shoe that is in a simple solid color like black without trying to be fancy or shiny would look way better.

All the loud colors look lame to me: they remind me of the worst of disco from the 1970s. And the plastic materials they are using to make the shoes look shiny can't be great materials for the upper of a good shoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Der_Echte
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2014
Read 2 reviews
All the loud colors look lame to me: they remind me of the worst of disco from the 1970s. And the plastic materials they are using to make the shoes look shiny can't be great materials for the upper of a good shoe.

Sorry but I have to confess, this sounds sort of silly to me. I think how a shoe looks is no where near as important as how it performs and I also think that a shoe that is in a simple solid color like black without trying to be fancy or shiny would look way better.

i agree with you that the most important is the performance but i like also strong colors and that is not lame for me. the shiny material is very soft on this shoe and feels good. maybe you should try it? what shoe do you use?

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
maybe you should try it? what shoe do you use?

Have a look at this thread and see if you can figure out what shoe I use:

http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?6620-Table-Tennis-Shoes

And there is no way I would use those shoes unless I was given them. I would go with Asics or Mazuno if I was going to go with a table tennis shoe. But my ALL BLACK, leather, indoor soccer shoes are made to stand up to intense lateral movement and have held up for well over a year now. And they cost half what a top of the line table tennis shoe usually costs.

For some reason table tennis equipment is overpriced. Any indoor court shoe would work and the low profile of the indoor soccer shoe is perfect. So for half the price and better performance I will stick with a shoe that looks classy instead of looking like a funny attempt at being flashy. But, I guess everybody has a right to their own opinions and taste so I am glad if you like the new Stiga shoes.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
You ought to see the new shoes Nexy just came out with, looks like they took their excellent shoe (Petra, the ones you see me wear) and added in the flashy patent leather accents, but in TWO different colors to create two new shoes.

I will keep wearing my Petra shoes, but if I can score the newer shoes, (they have the same great traction and long life) and I can score them on the cheap, I'll go for it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 19 reviews
I found this on google images. The Instinct shoes in black/green. Anyone seen these before?

upload_2014-10-2_23-2-59-jpeg.26568

says [IMG]
I' am from of chile! where can buy this shoes stiga instinct EUR 46 UK 11 JPN 29.5 AND SEND TO CHILE to good prize please, something webshop that recommended?

A Dutch webshop has them for sale for 49.90 EUR and they have size 46 in stock (check here). They don't ship abroad, but if needed I can buy them for you and send to Chile (track & trace shipment is 26 EUR). PM me if you need my help.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
[Quote = P1ngP0ng3r; 103122] Una tienda online holandesa ellos tiene a la venta por 49,90 euros y tienen el tamaño 46 en stock ( consultar aquí ). Ellos no envían al extranjero, pero si es necesario puedo comprar para usted y enviar a Chile (track & trace envío es de 26 euros). PM conmigo si necesita mi ayuda. [/ Quote] Gracias!

Brilliant! I am going to see the page, check my budget and any thing warn you! Thank you!!!