How well do stuor/lemuria clones compare to the real versions and how good is their quality/longevity?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2014
Read 3 reviews
All STUOR blades I´ve tried so far were close enough to the originals in build quality and characteristics (whenever possible I double-checked with an owner of the original, and no-one ever complained).

Considering what you have to pay for the originals and still could end up with a dud, STUOR presents very good choices in my opinion.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
I think it's reasonably close. If you are very demanding, then you shouldn't try. If there is a somewhat wide range of acceptable outcomes for you, then I think you will be pleased.

For example, I have 2 Stuor Harimoto ZLC clones.

1 is very fast and crisp and catchy. I think it really is very close to the real thing. I find that it has similar dwell as w968 but is more responsive.

the 2nd one is flexier and softer. Maybe it is slightly softer than HL5, but otherwise is very similar to HL5. It is also very similar to my F3 Pro.

So honestly I like both. And I'm relatively flexible and appreciate both blades for what they provide. If you have the same attitude, you will enjoy it. But if you want a very specific result, then you may be disappointed.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
All STUOR blades I´ve tried so far were close enough to the originals in build quality and characteristics (whenever possible I double-checked with an owner of the original, and no-one ever complained).

Considering what you have to pay for the originals and still could end up with a dud, STUOR presents very good choices in my opinion.
Nice! Which Stuor blades have you tried?

says Glory to Ukraine 🇺🇦
The truth is those are totally different blades, they just have that "bla bla clone" tag, but in reality they have absolutely different feeling and other playing characteristics. But they can be good, or reasonably good for the price etc, and you can playing tt with them - thats most important thing lol.

Reactions: lodro