Yasaka Inner Carbon Blades

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Could anyone tell me the differences between those Yasaka inner carbon blades?
- Atletico Power Pro/Non Pro
- Alnade Inner
- Reinforce AC
- Resonate Al/Gl
Basically, the Atletico Power is not available in my country, so I'm wondering if any other blade is a rebranded Atletico for non-China market.

Last edited:
Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
hello, iam from vietnam too, so if you want to know more inf, inbox me.
for all blades of your list, i have played with reinforce AC and resonate AI.
To easy understanding, i compare with ALC blade of butterfly.
The handle thickness: reinforce AC < ALC < AI , i think ALC handle is the most comfortable to change BH <-> FH, but the handle of AI is exceptable, i little bit more easy for BH
Speed: AC < ALC < AI, AI is inner but thicker than ALC and AC, AI is so good to play at far distance
Feeling: AC ~ ALC > AI, i think AI is hardest because of the thickness

Reactions: kindof99
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
I posted in the Atletico Power thread a video where a Japanese reviewer stated that the Resonate AI is exactly the same blade as the Atletico Power except for visual style. Yasaka says the Resonate AI is thicker by 0.2mm but maybe that's either not the case or not noticeable to the reviewer.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
I posted in the Atletico Power thread a video where a Japanese reviewer stated that the Resonate AI is exactly the same blade as the Atletico Power except for visual style. Yasaka says the Resonate AI is thicker by 0.2mm but maybe that's either not the case or not noticeable to the reviewer.
This is the video, if it's true, i have a great bargain

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
This is the video, if it's true, i have a great bargain
You're the first person I've seen online that has the Resonate AI. I'm planning on buying one here in Tokyo in the next few days just because I trust the Japanese reviewer.

Can you give me your thoughts on the blade? How does it compare to other more popular blades you've tried?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018
You're the first person I've seen online that has the Resonate AI. I'm planning on buying one here in Tokyo in the next few days just because I trust the Japanese reviewer.

Can you give me your thoughts on the blade? How does it compare to other more popular blades you've tried?
i have just show some thing about my opinion on the 2nd comment, so you can choise one of your blades that you have play before, i would say more

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
i have just show some thing about my opinion on the 2nd comment, so you can choise one of your blades that you have play before, i would say more
I don't have an Innerforce ALC unfortunately. I've handled a Viscaria and find it a bit too fast (maybe that was because it had fast rubbers on it). I'm looking for something with a bit more clear feel and maybe just slightly more powerful on medium shots than my Sanwei 75 Inner. Will be using harder Chinese rubbers. Also how is the build quality and finishing of the blade compared to Nittaku and Butterfly?

I can understand Vietnamese so if it's easier to write in Vietnamese then please do!

• Wow
Reactions: M.Hoang
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2017
Read 1 reviews
I don't have an Innerforce ALC unfortunately. I've handled a Viscaria and find it a bit too fast (maybe that was because it had fast rubbers on it). I'm looking for something with a bit more clear feel and maybe just slightly more powerful on medium shots than my Sanwei 75 Inner. Will be using harder Chinese rubbers. Also how is the build quality and finishing of the blade compared to Nittaku and Butterfly?

I can understand Vietnamese so if it's easier to write in Vietnamese then please do!

If Sanwei 75 inner too slow maybe just take 75 outer? :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2018

so happy that an american could understand vietnamese, but for all people at here i will try to write english :D if Vis is too fast with you, i think resonate AI is a little bit hard to control, but you can use a softer rubber. Now iam use G1 max for FH and ten 05 1.9 for BH. I think you could try 1.9 thick sponge to easy control

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2024
I think you're both right and wrong. There is a difference between Atletico Power / Power Pro, the biggest is thickness, also the handles by size and therefore maybe weight?
Resonate AI is more like Atletico Power Pro rather than Atleticp Power, I felt like Atletico Power Pro was more balanced towards the handle while AI felt more headheavy, my 10 cent-guess lands on that the thicker handle on "APP" makes the difference. Also "APP" is really good looking. Love the lenses!

While APP is also a powerhouse, I'm really curious about AP, thinner core so maybe a well needed boost in control, at least for me! Will have one to try soon :D

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2022
Well curiosity got the best of me and I bought a Resonate AI. It was on super sale in Tokyo for $80 (retail $125) so I took the plunge.

Tested the frequency of my blade at the store and it came in at 1485 hz. Then I tested the frequency of an Atletico Power at the store and it also came in at 1485 hz. This seems support the idea that the two blades are similar in construction. Could be coincidence I suppose.

Comparing the two blades, both have chunky handles but the Atletico Power felt thicker in the hand. Maybe I'll take pictures of the handle butts next time. The Atletico Power's finishing is clearly superior with finer sanding and more velvety feel, especially on the blade face (which I guess doesn't make too much of a difference). The Resonate AI has better finishing than Yinhe and Sanwei blades for sure, and is on par with my Nittaku Ludeack (but not the Acoustic). The Atletico Power finishing is as good as any Butterfly or higher end Nittaku blade I've seen.