Wang Yidi’s shoes ?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2023
So I've found them in case someone else is also interested on Aliexpress (burn store) but they're very, very expensive (176,32 € !) .....
IMG_0541.jpg

Reactions: jbvttcc and JJ Ng
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2024
Thanks all i find it now

Hi Nipuh, hope you are well. I would also like to buy here but I am not sure about the site as there is a difference in price of almost twice as much as on the official site. Can you tell me if everything went well for you?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
Hi Nipuh, hope you are well. I would also like to buy here but I am not sure about the site as there is a difference in price of almost twice as much as on the official site. Can you tell me if everything went well for you?
I bought the Ma Long "fight dragon" shoes from them, it's legit. The price they sell for is actually more than on Taobao. Li-Ning's official prices are very high, I wouldn't pay full price for it.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2019
Read 1 reviews
Also durability of the LiNing shoes is a topic. My pair was done after half season and grip wasn't better than with any other TT shoe as well. So all in all theiy are inferiour to any other decent court shoe like Asics, Mizuno, Xiom etc.

I'm still using one of my old pairs of Cloudwalker/APPP003 bought in afair December 2020
The only thing I did was some "boosting"/restoring grip with linseed oil and quite regular cleaning with water and dish soap (same what I do with my rubbers).
1. Li-Nings are the only TT/badminton shoes that have perfect fit for me. Nothing pinches, no sliding inside the shoes, no sharp seams/patches/whatever Asics, Mizuno or Xiom put inside their shoes to make them uncomfortable.
2. Very stable. No twisting one's ankles like in Andro shoes.
3. Very fast/just enough damping at the right places.
4. Ventilation is only OKish in comparison.
5. Shoes are consumables like rubbers and to a lesser extent blades

Reactions: Zwill
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2018
I'm still using one of my old pairs of Cloudwalker/APPP003 bought in afair December 2020
The only thing I did was some "boosting"/restoring grip with linseed oil and quite regular cleaning with water and dish soap (same what I do with my rubbers).
1. Li-Nings are the only TT/badminton shoes that have perfect fit for me. Nothing pinches, no sliding inside the shoes, no sharp seams/patches/whatever Asics, Mizuno or Xiom put inside their shoes to make them uncomfortable.
2. Very stable. No twisting one's ankles like in Andro shoes.
3. Very fast/just enough damping at the right places.
4. Ventilation is only OKish in comparison.
5. Shoes are consumables like rubbers and to a lesser extent blades
My experience with Li-Ning shoes too. I have one from 2018 similar look as the APPP003 (I think it was called Whirlwind back then) but has a "rubber" like top and it has not fallen apart anywhere, not even a tear, the glue held up everywhere perfectly, the inside lining is also like new. By far the highest quality construction and I had Wave Medal 6, Wave Drive 6, Butterfly Mach, Lezoline etc... On PVC and taraflex it has one of the best grip too. But for me on wood floor it's a bit slippery but the previously mentioned ones too, on wood I use an Andro Cross Step.
The best feature on these shoes is that it has a "camber" like drift cars. Feels very safe.

I also have a Li-Ning running shoe that is a bit fancy upper mesh and just a foam midsole and sole, it has no sole, just the EVA foam. I have that for 3-4 years now too and also holds up very well. Granted I use it as a summer shoe and not as a running shoe but still I had Adidas shoes that fell apart quicker.

Reactions: ttarc