Liu Weishan
Kuai Man

Last edited:
Reactions: IB66
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Today was a mix of doubles, mixed doubles and singles.

1692892264098.jpeg

I managed to upload some videos, here is the playlist - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8tPq26InT7AExUdE5anPwKN285uTxKoH

This is tomorrow's schedule

1692892305121.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Sad that the quality of the videos is again pretty low :/
yeah
its either that or nothing

the "live" is worse. the ones i've uploaded are playbacks, which is better quality.
alternative is to watch pay for sports channels, but I doubt much people will want to do that, or even have a Chinese account to do that.

From these 2 days of matches, the top players are not really invincible any more and doubles paring loosing (that is maybe a bigger headache), since XD is an olympic event

Last edited:
Reactions: IB66
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
I prefer camera on the corner
ok,
the above is standard Chinese broadcaster angle for maybe longer than i've been around.

Some WTT will be at that angle you want, because they put up a structure to film 2 tables, so one will be from the left angle, the other right angle. I'm not sure if the angle is the purpose, or they saving money on putting up structures.

Reactions: IB66 and Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks for the uploads, you're doing god's work man. WCQ seems inconsistent against other Chinese - if he messes up in the upcoming Asian Games, I can see ML/LJK/LGY taking his spot in the Olympics
well, not really "god's" work. But yeah, just thought there isn't much of the warms out there in the western world, so decided to do some uploading.
Spent 5 hours (11pm to 4am) last night for Day 1s.....
I think I will sleep earlier today lol.

WCQ doesn't look great at the moment. In fact, Fan and Ma Long all don't look great.

back in the day of Ma Wang Wang, when they did these internal warmups, NO ONE can touch them (won't even drop a game)
But now, men's team 2 beat the Fan Ma Wang combo... Its unheard of for the past 2 decades

Here is the results of the teams
Top part is the semi final and bottom part is the finals. Team 1 is on the left.

1692898645510.jpeg

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Thanks for posting these! Contrary to what others here said, the quality seems quite good, given that 99% of what you see from games played in China is filmed with a rotten potato. The angle is also great for the spinny Chinese style. Subscribed to see more!

I do wonder however, did you buy the rights to repost these? I know YouTube is a pain when it comes to copyrights.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Read 3 reviews
Thanks for posting these! Contrary to what others here said, the quality seems quite good, given that 99% of what you see from games played in China is filmed with a rotten potato. The angle is also great for the spinny Chinese style. Subscribed to see more!

I do wonder however, did you buy the rights to repost these? I know YouTube is a pain when it comes to copyrights.
My channel isn't monetarized at the moment (don't meet the requirements).
For me to be able to repost it under those copyright rules, I will need to do a lot to the video to qualify for "changing it". IE making it a short form (so from 30 mins to a 6~8 mins "highlight")
But I will not be able to edit 10 to 20 videos a day (since there is 2 tables streaming).

With what some other youtubers are doing, ie ERT, CTTA hasn't launched copyright claims on him.
So maybe my tiny channel is safe, especially since there is 0 cent made from it (compared to ERT for example).
And one day if I do meet the requirement, I think I can turn off monetization for content like these that I didn't really edit. Or maybe I can have a team by then and edit videos for me (day dreaming).

Just uploading these 25 videos has already delayed my own content...so I will see how the next few days goes.
The view count is a bit low for my time and energy.
Thank you for the subscribe.

This user has no status.
yeah
its either that or nothing

the "live" is worse. the ones i've uploaded are playbacks, which is better quality.
alternative is to watch pay for sports channels, but I doubt much people will want to do that, or even have a Chinese account to do that.

From these 2 days of matches, the top players are not really invincible any more and doubles paring loosing (that is maybe a bigger headache), since XD is an olympic event
Yeah im not rating your uploads, but in general. I already watched most of them from 247 but still, that is one of the reason ppl cant watch that shit. The quality is outdated af.
And even for people not new to the game it is rough to see details and the quality of the gameplay. That is simply sad and hurts the sport.

To the topic of performance of the vips: i dont think the team of the top 3 of the world are pulling out everything they have. These games are just a prestige thing imo and a possibility for the lower squads to show thrmselves.
I mean what consequence do these games might have? In what dimension would they drop the top 3 of the world because they lost to the team B?

Reactions: NextLevel