Do you count Li Ning as TT brand? They seems to have some
You really think the absence of a short sleeve will make a difference ?Hi, where can I get a sleeveless T-shirt from TT brands for male? in this crazy heatwave I want some extra circulation.
The only one I've found is MLTT women's shirt 😅
Nah bro wearing butterfly drip will give you +20 agility stat.that said why not just wear a sleeveless running top from any of the main sportswear brands?
The brand of the clothing will also make no difference to anything...
Innovate and Butterfly? They can't be in the same sentence.Nah bro wearing butterfly drip will give you +20 agility stat.
Jokes aside, i do want to spend my money to TT brands to support them. If they make good profit, it will also benefit me, in the way that they will be more motivated to innovate and offer cooler stuffs for us.