Search results

  1. Upgrade from Ma Lin Carbon

    Maybe Xiom hayabusa Zl Pro? But i think its not much faster than the blade you use now. Maybe if you get a heavier example? The handle is very close to Butterfly Franziska Zlc and Tibhar AC Inside
  2. Help - Rubbers for Xiom Hayabusa ZL Pro

    I use this blade with Stiga Helix m on both side. Its a relative slow blade with the Helix rubber, but enough speed when you hit hard. Stiga Helix on bh is the best i have ever tried. So much control and spin. Short game is also awesome.
  3. How would you make a non legal blade?

    How did it play and what material did he use?
  4. How would you make a non legal blade?

    yes, i was thinking maybe a layer with soft epoxy on the outside? And wood/plastic blade?
  5. How would you make a non legal blade?

    If you where to make a blade without wood. What material would you choose to make it from? This is offcourse not legal in competition, but its just for curiosity. (Or for those who are tired of their blade get destroyd during rubber change/want a blade from a dead material).
  6. SpinSight users post your experience and reviews

    It would be interesting to look at a used old rubber before and after a threatment in the No tuning airbox from Soulspin.
  7. Importance of the blade handle (handle grip) over the actual blade

    The blade is probably more important. The problem is offcourse that i buy a blade and then change it after 3-4 weeks because i want a better handle. So i need both. I learned to play with smaller flared handles like Butterfly Franziska innerforce zlc and Tibhar AC Inside. A blade like Stiga...
  8. Fastarc G1 or Glayzer 09c?

    Have you considered Glayzer? I know its not what you asked about, but its kind of simular to G-1, just with a softer touch IMO. G-1 feels harder than it is and Glayzer feels softer than it is. Like G-1 its good in the short game. Good spin and it last a long time.
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Nice blade! Not sure about the national version. i have to sheets of national and i cant tell the difference from prov. Probably the player/star version is a lot better? What do you use around the handle? Is it normal griptape and wich brand is it?
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I bought a Tibhar hybrid ac inside with flared handle. I hope the handle is not to thin. Credit to Tibhar who answer my email regarding the handle size. I will put Butterfly Glazer on FH and BH.
  11. Hybrid rubber comparison (and durability)

    In my oppinion, Yasaka Shining Dragon 2 is a very good rubber. Compared to DNA Hybrid M and Nuzn 48 it is slower with better control. Its easy to create good spin.
  12. New Stiga DNA Hybrid rubbers

    For me this rubber is kind of equal to Nuzn. I tought the Nuzn should have better durability, but i am not sure about it. I have only used Nuzn 48 and DNA Hybrid M.
  13. New blade wanted: Harimoto ALC or Ovtcharov ALC

    So im looking for a new blade. I am happy with the latest blade i bought, wich is Butterfly Franziska ZLC. The handle is not so wide, but its thick enough (flared). But the first rubber change and it splintered. I think i will go for another Butterfly blade, but this time with alc. The best...
  14. Donic Skachkov Carbon

    I bought this blade after reading the report from: https://ttgearlab.com/2025/07/28/donic-skachkov-carbon-photos-information/comment-page-1/ I can not give you more detail im sorry to say. I put Stige Hybrid M rubbers on it. I bought it because it should have a large handle with a firm grip. My...
  15. Rating progress evaluation

    Im not sure. I know that the pros at my club also compete in sweden and they are lower rated in Sweden than in Norway
  16. Rating progress evaluation

    I play in the Oslo area myself, started in 2023 at the age of 47. I played 6 months in 1991, other than that i have not played before. I am also playing in the 4 division. My rating is 1320. So it sees that we have around the same progress. I Practice with 3-5 times a week. Write me a PM if you...
  17. Rating progress evaluation

    I think its not like the US system, but not far from it. I think for lower rated player the level is higher in Norway. If i look at your development from Juli 2023 to today i think you have a good progress. It also depends if you play only league or tournaments? Do you play in Oslo area? Wich...
  18. Tony has been banned and won't return

    Is China an independent country? No, it belongs to TPE!
  19. At what skill level would a hard (48-50 deg and up) FH rubber improve the game?

    I think this hardness is ok for beginners. It depends a lot on the blade. And it depends on the rubber. Maybe Schlager got a point in this paid commercial:
Top