Search results

  1. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I decided to order a blade from Soulspin. I choose the Basalt blade with a Thick flared New era Handle. Still waiting for the blade. I really hope it will solve my problems and make me stop buying a new blade every months (yeah right:). We have a small importer/tt shop who visits the club in my...
  2. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    And the search go on.... The Xiom is wide, but not thick enough. The Nittaku s series s-cz is ok, but it would be better if it was bigger. I tried a Butterfly blade today. A little to fast for my liking, but the handle was perfect. It was the Primorac carbon. I see that the handle messurement...
  3. Looking for an inner blade with small head size

    Neottec got smaller head size: https://neottec.com/product-category/blades/
  4. Need Help Choosing a New Backhand Rubber

    I would also think about Dignics 80. Dario Grd got a review of this rubber linked below.
  5. Need Help Choosing a New Backhand Rubber

    Less spinn, faster. When i tried Harimoto ALC with Dignics 05 and Dignics 64 on each side, i find the control of the 64 to be higher. Got the feeling i could put the ball where i wanted it to go.
  6. I Need advice for a 47-50 degree hardness rubber

    Hi, Yes i have tried to switch the sides. I have the same rubbers on two different blades. One is Nittaku S-Series S-SZ, and the other blade is Xiom Novus Allround S. I think i will try to order som different rubbers from tt11 and check. I really want to use one blade with the same rubber for a...
  7. I Need advice for a 47-50 degree hardness rubber

    I use Neotex x5-m on forehand and stiga Mantra pro M on backhand. Spesially the Mantra pro is a really pop up and shoot long with pushes. Its difficult to keep the ball low and short. The reason im looking for a new rubber is a want something with better control in the short game and that give...
  8. How hard is Rakza Z Extra Hard?

    I think its a good rubber, but on the other hand i dont have a lot of experience with hybrids. Only Razka Z and more hard Hurricane 3. I have played with Razka Z on several blades, but mostly on Stiga Carbonado 45. I get a good feeling and also more important i used it for more than 70+ hours...
  9. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    For others searching in this thread for a All+ blade with a large handle. I Bought the blade Kopp recomended. The Xiom Novus Allround S. The handle is wide, not the tickest, but thick enough. I will try it with rubbers tomorrow, but it feels nice.
  10. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I was changeing my Hurricane rubber on my blade and a big spilter come off :( So i had to buy a new blade. I went for Nittaku S-Series S-CS flared. Its been recomended to me before here, so i hope its a great match. I will use H3 Neo National 39 on forehand, but will change my bh rubber to...
  11. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    Hi, instead of looking for new blades i started to use the blade (Tibhar Libra Zodiac SAC). I find the handle on this blade to fit perfect. The only problem is that its almost to smooth when i get sweaty. My goal is to use the same blade for as long as possible (lets see) and put my money into...
  12. DHS Hurricane 3 versions in 2025

    I use a H3 prov Blue sponge, but i also have two national OS waiting. Is there a way to boost them and glue them on a blade that not beeing used (just to try on different blades) without the booster effect disappearing? If i put them in a tight plastig bag, would that help? The booster will...
  13. ❓What Is Your Setup, and WHY?

    Tibhar Zodiac Libra SAC Flared, DHS Hurricane 3 Provincial 39 d bs (2x Boosted Falco tempo long) on forhand and Butterfly Dignics 80 on backhand. Total weight is 186 grams. This blade feel just right in my hand. More than enough speed, but yet very easy to control. Good spin potensial and...
  14. What is everyone's number 1 table tennis goal for 2025?

    My goal is to join the 3 devision team.
  15. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I want to make a update to this post. Before i made a choice i tried all my rackets. One of them with a beautiful handle, but was to fast was the Tibhar Libra ZAC with K3 on both sides. Well i tried it a little over time and my level increased alot. I was winning more matches than i was used to...
  16. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I have Victas Black balsa 5.0 and tried it first with Razka Z, then Razka X. The handle on that blade is very small for me. But maybe the non black version have bigger handles? I have to say i didnt like the feeling the blade give. I got the flared handle for my blade, so maybe the anatomic is a...
  17. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I heard some people testing my Donic New impuls say the same. And i agree, it feels muted in a way. I like the feeling, but its not for everybody. Because of my problematic relation with handles i have always used Butterfly grip tape on all my blades. Except Nittaku Ma long Seven LG and Tibhar...
  18. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    Sound like a smart start. I have played with Rozena some times, nice rubber wich remind me of Yasaka Regan, but with more spin. I have played Disc golf for some years and think its so many discs to try and and every disc change with the type of plastic that is used. But table tennis is even much...
  19. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    Its probably worth it if i get a Primorac. its not expensive and its easy to sell if i dont like the handle. I also looked at the blades from Soulspin. The basalt blade looks nice. Its seem like a allround blade with the characteristics i like. Maybe its on the faster side? I can get good speed...
  20. My name is Lazer and I'm an EJ...

    I have to admit i love to look for new equipment and sense the different feeling they provide. Well i say love, but its a love hate thing. Maybe because i dont have the understanding of what i really want. Another reason is kind of surprising. Nobody have yet sponcored me, so i have to pay for...
Top