Search results

  1. New blade - Stiga Pure

    How do you find the handle on the Pure? Specially the thickness on the upper part of the handle? do you have a flared or Streight handle? For me, most stiga blades got very thin handles.
  2. Need help finding a backhand rubber that is as good or better than fastarc g1

    For more spin i would go for Andro Nuzn. I think the durability is good, but probably not like the G-1.
  3. Flared(FL) or Straight(ST)?

    When i started to play my two first blades was ST handle. But i could never get a good grip. I started to use FL handles and it was better, but my search for a handle that wasnt to thin made me buy a new blade every month (close to). By TTgearlab most flared handles are thicker. Not only at the...
  4. Yasaka rising/shining dragon 2

    Im not sure. I didnt use it for a long time. I still got it on my Nittaku s-cz blade with the DNA Hybrid on the other side. I think the Stiga rubber looks more used than the Yasaka,
  5. Yasaka rising/shining dragon 2

    I have used Shingin Dragon 2 on the same blade as Stiga DNA Hybrid M and Andro Nuzn 48. Speed: DNA Hybrid > Nuzn 48 > Shining dragon 2 Spin: Nuzn 48 > Dna Hybrid M > Shining Dragon 2 Control: Shining Dragon 2 > Nuzn 48 > DNA Hybrid M The spin/speed between Stiga And Andro rubber is not big. I...
  6. best tt shoe?

    I got the Andro Cross Step Pro. Very good grip and comfortable, but the size is big. I ordered my normal size, wich is EUR46 and the shoe is like a size 47 in butterfly size. I will try it in 45 next time. Other than that its a good shoe. https://www.andro.de/en/cross-step-pro
  7. Butterfly Zyre 03

    TT11 got D 80 for 64 euro. Probably older sheets https://www.tabletennis11.com/other_eng/butterfly-dignics-80
  8. Franziska Innerforce ZLC

    I have now played 3 times for a total of around 8 hours with this blade. Comming from a basalt blade, it was a big change. I use the same rubbers as i did on my last blade, wich are Andro Nuzn 48 both bh and fh. The first time i played with it i could not control it on the more powerful shots...
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Butterfly Franziska Innerforce ZLC, weight 81 grams. Flared handle 23,41 mm tick at thumb. Its a round handle shape thats not filling the hand, but its thick enough. Checking anatomic handle also, but its thinner in the middle (but wider). Also ordered some Andro Nuzn 48 fra tt11. Hoping it will...
  10. New Andro NUZN 48 and 45

    I put a 2.1 mm black Nuzn 48 on forehand and a red 1.9 mm on the backhand on my basalt blade from Soulspin. I was swithcing from Stiga DNA Hybrid M on both sides. Even tough the DNA is 2.2 mm sponge the blade come in at 199 grams with the Nuzn 48 Vs 196 gram with the Stiga rubbers. Playing wise...
  11. Grip tape

    I will contact SDC and see if he can make a blade. When it comes to griptape i like when its not sticky. I dont want a tennis grip on the blade. But offcourse some people have different preference. Thanks for the answer. If i am buying a blade now its either SDC or Tibhar Zodiac Libra SAC wich...
  12. Grip tape

    So after a couple of years complaining about too small handles and too little information from the brands, i come to the solution i have to qiut. Quit searching for a new blade with a larger handle and use griptape. I dont like the feeling that much from griptape, but some are better than...
  13. Donic Skachkov Carbon

    I just received this blade in 87 gram. I like a a thick/full handle, and I am disappointed about the handle. The handle is normal in size. Thickness is around 22,5 mm at thumb and close to 24 at the end. Its not very small, but its definitely not for big hands. F.ex. The Tibhar Libra Zodiac sac...
  14. Donic Skachkov Carbon

    Report from TTgearlab for this blade: https://ttgearlab.com/2025/07/28/donic-skachkov-carbon-photos-information/ A handle that remind of stiga Legend (Flared). I have to try this
  15. Light or Heavy Table Tennis Blade – Which One Is Right for You?

    Great! Next one you can do handle size :) How important it is that the handle gives you a good grip, and that a blade should have several different handles (size) to choose from. You will earn more money!
  16. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I bought a Sanwei 75 Outer ALC from aliexpress. Think im going to put Stiga DNA Hybrid M on it. Also order 2 Andro Nuzn 48 and DHS 15 Glue from TT11.
  17. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Yes, the blade i was using is S-CZ and the weight is 81 g, so its a big step up in weight to the Basalt blade from Soulspin. I played with the blade form Soulspin yesterday, and it felt great. Its very balanced. The weight didnt bother me at all during the 2 hours of playtime. Even the handle...
  18. Post your latest EJ purchase

    Well i asked for 85, but they say it will be around 90 grams. So 97 is to much i think. I will try to play with it today. And yes, both rubber glued is under 100 gram in total. I did try to weigh the blade several times and it stop at 97 grams every time. It feels to heavy. The blade i am...
  19. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I finally got my New Blade from Soulspin. I bought the Basalt blade with a thick flared New Era handle. I asked for around 85 gram, but they said they can only do around 90 grams. It turned out to be 97 gram, wich is the heaviest blade i have owned. Glued both side with Stiga DNA Hybrid M...
  20. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I got the Ma long 7 LG and the handle on this one is good. This and Tibhar Libra ZAC Zodiak (Always have to google this name) is the only blades i was happy with the handles. I was not sure wich handle i should go for with soulspin, but after some discussion with customer support they...
Top