Search results

  1. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I agree with you about speed and feeling. I keep on buying new blades, but always go back to Donic new Impuls 6,5. I really like this blade except for the small flared handle. I try to go 7 plies or slower carbon blades, but i miss the feeling/control of the Donic blade very fast. I wrote about...
  2. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I remember i find it in a onlineshop some months back. I am regretting not buying it. Now i cant find it anymore. It looks like a good option if i can find it. For a reference from the blades i own now, the Tibhar Zodiac Libra sac (Flared) got the most comfortable handle. It fit me perfect.
  3. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    Yes, this handle from Nittaku seems very nice by the reviews. My only worry is that its in the off category and maybe just as fast as the Tibhar BS signature 1 or Nittaku Ma long seven?
  4. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    A big thank you to everybody who have anwered. I got something to think about and to look further into. I hope i make the right decision and get a good feel with the new blade. I will make a update when i decide about the blade and get in in possession with rubbers attached.
  5. Need advice for a allround+ blade with a big handle

    I am looking for a new blade. The reason for the search is that i want a blade with a comfortable handle and a blade that are slower than OFF-. The rubber i want to attach to the blade is Dignics 80 on both sides. 1,9 mm on backhand and 2.1 mm on forehand. I know this is a fast rubber, but i...
  6. Table tennis equipment

    I agree with you. But i have mostly used the Donic blade for a long time. Only to try simular rubbers on the Nittaku blade for some months. The Tibhar Szoch blade i got last week because i wanted to try anatomic handle. I use the same rubbers on it. I Think i wil stick with one of these 3 blades...
  7. Table tennis equipment

    Yes, maybe it is. I also think its an excuse to go furter with my testing. Buy more blades to test :) I read a test on tt-spin.com about Dignics 64 and i found it describing much of the same feeling i had. This tread was created out of a little dispear, because i had to bite the dust and buy...
  8. Table tennis equipment

    I try to be good and play with a all wood blade. The 4 blades i am using now is: - Donic New Impulse 6,5 with Fastarg g-1 fh and c-1 backhand - Tibhar Bernadette szocs signature 1 with fastarc g-1 on fh and bh. - Nittaku Ma logn seven with Nittaku c-1 on bh and Glayser 09c on fh. I prefer...
  9. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I bought a new setup. Tibhar Libra SAC blade weight in at 87 g (Flared handle). It was on sale from tt11. Tibhar K3 on both sides. The weight with K3 rubbers is 192 g, wich is a little more than i like. I am going to put Glayser 09c on both side or Hurricane 3 on forehand. I had K3 laying...
  10. best tt shoe?

    I tried some different shoes before i went with barefoot-shoes. Very light weight, fast/little trampoline effekt and very good breathing. The minus is the support, but i never had problem with this. This shoes fit my feet perfect: https://www.inov8.com/no/gym/shoes/barefoot/mens
  11. Table tennis Robot - Joola Shorty

    I put a update on this topic. I Contacted Pongbot and asked if they can send to Europe. I never received an answer so i guess they dont (unless my email blocked their answer)? Today i ordered the Powerpong Omega Robot. The reason is it seems easy to use with a lot of possibilities, good...
  12. Has anybody tried PONGBOT table tennis robots?

    Hi, i see you live in England. I wonder where you bought the robot? Im searching for someone who can deliver to Norway or a country in EU. Is the robot called something different on Alibaba/aliexpress?
  13. how much rest is necessary?

    How often you can train depends on how good trained you are and how hard you train. When you want to build up your physique you have to stress your body then rest so it can build up again. The better trained you are the more you can train.
  14. Hello from Norway

    I desided to put a update in this thread. I jumped on a offer at TT11 and bought Nittaku Pk50 and Yasaka Rising Dragon, and put them on the Donic New Impulse 6.5 blade. Yasaka on backhand (more direct) and PK50 on forehand (higher arc). And the blade is the best i have ever tried. More spin...
  15. Anders Lind discussing illegal serves

    For me as a beginner i practice unlegal service. Its one player who always hide his serve. So i do the same back against him.
  16. Table tennis Robot - Joola Shorty

    I guess i get what i pay for. Thanks for your reply. I will google a little bit, but probably the Powerpong or Butterfly is the best option.
  17. Table tennis Robot - Joola Shorty

    Thank you for your reply. I will look into it.
  18. Table tennis Robot - Joola Shorty

    We are entering the summer and less and less people want to meet inside for training. I thinking about buying a robot, so i can practise when i want to. Do anybode have experience with the Joola Shorty? https://www.joola.shop/en/robots/88/joola-robot-shorty Its a little temptating instead of...
  19. Im losing faith in the sport

    Im sad to hear about your story. My advise is to take it slowly. The body need time to build up again. Be in movement, push yourself smart. Not to hard. Take time to rest. With time you will be better, and get back to old your level. Best of luck. T
  20. Fitness Workout for Table Tennis

    The excellent channel PechPong tt got a nice vid about it to.
Top