Search results

  1. half long soft / less spin pushes! Absolutely hate'em MF'ers!

    If you do push, push deep onto the table to give you time to drop off the table and limit the angle to deal with the smash that's incoming. [this is not a pro solution]
  2. Felix Lebrun should play short pips on FH

    They’re French after all food is good here
  3. Felix Lebrun should play short pips on FH

    They do a lot of fitness already. A larger swing would make for a more time consuming technique. His major advantage over competition is the ruthless speed of his game combined with good serves. I think what he really needs is a plan B at the same level for when that doesn’t work for some...
  4. Is butterfly overpriced

    I agree, overpriced would depend heavily on your point of view. I don't think for example that a salesperson at butterfly thinks their products are overpriced since they are market leader in large parts of the world. They also seem to be involved in quite some R&D on material of which we all...
  5. Black vs blue table color

    And then there’s green tables! I think most important is the combination of colour, lighting, reflectiveness/matte, and speed of the table
  6. Guys, I need your opinion and help. Would greatly appreciate your feedback and thoughts here.

    Hey man love what you’re doing, I’m exactly in your target group. I find you chose it wisely from a financial point of view. (30 to 40 years people with jobs in general and still young enough to really make progress) 1.) Please explain in words, what is your biggest frustration? Being...
  7. Hi, how to do this well?

    Develop your basic techniques, loops and drives primarily, maybe blocks if these fast balls are loaded with topspin. Fast balls should not be a problem if you’re young, it’s really just training.
  8. Hi, how to do this well?

    Your question is way too broad. But if you want to start somewhere apart from training depending on your level you could check videos on the topic made by Tom Lodziak (accessible short format beginner to intermediate) or Seth Pech (long format intermediate to advanced players)
  9. Banish long pips

    I personally don’t think that LP is an unfair advantage. The only thing I find deeply disturbing about them is the “wobbly” ball. I’ve Yet to discover how to prevent them.
  10. Which one you choose ? Special Blade

    I mean if it’s not Banco they don’t know it and so must be bad :D.
  11. Which one you choose ? Special Blade

    I mean you’re joking but you are not wrong… I play in France and am only one of two players playing with a carbon blade at our club. And so this season I fell back in line and bought myself a Yasaka Sweden.
  12. WE CHALLENGED AFRICAN CHAMP QUADRI ARUNA!

    That’s not really a surprise though is it? He’s a pro for some time now.
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    They can hardly cancel the opening for a bit of rain… also the team tournament is only next week so he can recover from his adventure on the Seine.
  14. Side tape REALLY change the feeling or not? What do you think?

    It helps hide the hideous job one did on cutting their rubbers 😅
  15. What is the meaning of CONTROL in a game?

    A pro who puts balls back on the table better than their opponents also wins his games haha
  16. Odd number at the venue/table - what are some exercises?

    Hey a bit late to the party but some suggestions: Multi-ball for doubles Movement exercises for doubles Or the odd number goes honing their skills on solo mode : Service practice (!) Robot Return board And to finish it off nicely, banana flip by ti-long:
  17. Do any professionals post on here?

    Some definitely think they are pro haha
  18. Any attempt to play in an competitive environment ruins this sport for me (rant)

    If i where in your situation and wanted to play competitively against players of other clubs. I would : 1. go play individual competitions and tournaments if they exist where you play. 2. Put yourself outside the club politics and tell them if they need they can call on you if needed as a...
  19. New Bat - What Should I Get - DHS

    If you play in a club 3 Times a week, What does your coach think you should get?
  20. Simon Gauzy was right or wrong in that point?

    There is no reason to be petty, also ping, pong or table tennis is just a term I mean whatever dont take yourself too serious it’s ugly. In France someone who play table tennis is called a « pongiste »… And on the subject Just because something is not allowed doesn’t mean that I understand why...
Top