x

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I recently saw so much talk about this loki arthur china rubber my EJ kicked in and i bought it. I bought it off the Loki official store and it is orange package and it says 40 degree on the rubber. (New batch)

I did not boost this rubber because it markets as a rubber to glue without any treatments. LAC's sponge when cut with boxcutters made the sponge brittle and it went everywhere. Very annoying in my opinion.

On topspin it felt more like a slightly boosted Hurricane 3 neo 41D, as if it had one layer seamoon. And is felt harder then d09c. The arc is lower then H3 neo.

The feeling of LAC compared to d09c is very noticeable diffirent. But when you are brushing half long balls it felt almost the same, i very much like this.

I think both are very spinny rubbers but i think d09c is easier to use. On counters LAC works better i.m.h.o. serves are identical.

Control and ease of use is d09c a winner. It is so easy to use compared to LAC because of the big speed diffirence, but if you like to use a bit more footwork/ power i'd say LAC might just give you more enjoyment.

The biggest diff in these 2 rubbers is speed and bounciness. D09C is a winner overall

This makes me wonder if there are other d09c clones? :)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
I recently saw so much talk about this loki arthur china rubber my EJ kicked in and i bought it. I bought it off the Loki official store and it is orange package and it says 40 degree on the rubber. (New batch)

I did not boost this rubber because it markets as a rubber to glue without any treatments. LAC's sponge when cut with boxcutters made the sponge brittle and it went everywhere. Very annoying in my opinion.

On topspin it felt more like a slightly boosted Hurricane 3 neo 41D, as if it had one layer seamoon. And is felt harder then d09c. The arc is lower then H3 neo.

The feeling of LAC compared to d09c is very noticeable diffirent. But when you are brushing half long balls it felt almost the same, i very much like this.

I think both are very spinny rubbers but i think d09c is easier to use. On counters LAC works better i.m.h.o. serves are identical.

Control and ease of use is d09c a winner. It is so easy to use compared to LAC, but if you like to use a bit more footwork/ power i'd say LAC might just give you more enjoyment.

I agree with most of the parts mentioned.

The sponge is somewhat brittle, but i actually never had any issue cutting it. The only issues with a sponge losing parts while cutting i had with H8-80 and that was due to a duller knife. I should have changed the blade some while ago^^

LAC feels definitly harder. Flat hitting and softer strokes dont work that well. In my newer experiences they especially dont work too well on inner carbon blades. A bit better with outer once but not by too much.

I would disagree with the control part though. It way easier to activate a strong bounce out of D09c and that makes it harder to control incoming speed and spin. On top lac does have a higher arc and throw but still not as high as d09c, which makes attacking a low effort game but controlling still harder.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022

Control and ease of use is d09c a winner. It is so easy to use compared to LAC, but if you like to use a bit more footwork/ power i'd say LAC might just give you more enjoyment.

If you don't mind tuning a little, I have found Loki GTX to be awesome and better power and control than D09c.

Then there is the new Rxton 7 which is supposedly similar to D09c.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
If you don't mind tuning a little, I have found Loki GTX to be awesome and better power and control than D09c.

Then there is the new Rxton 7 which is supposedly similar to D09c.
I never saw the new Rxton 7 or 9 anywhere, I'm pretty hyped about those rubbers because my positive experience with loki so far

Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2022
I agree with most of the parts mentioned.

The sponge is somewhat brittle, but i actually never had any issue cutting it. The only issues with a sponge losing parts while cutting i had with H8-80 and that was due to a duller knife. I should have changed the blade some while ago^^

LAC feels definitly harder. Flat hitting and softer strokes dont work that well. In my newer experiences they especially dont work too well on inner carbon blades. A bit better with outer once but not by too much.

I would disagree with the control part though. It way easier to activate a strong bounce out of D09c and that makes it harder to control incoming speed and spin. On top lac does have a higher arc and throw but still not as high as d09c, which makes attacking a low effort game but controlling still harder.
My room got messy because of how brittle the sponge is, I am used to Hurricane so maybe this is a normal compared to other rubbers. Overall not a big deal

• Haha
Reactions: Attitude
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2022
Rxton 7 and 9 when it is out, I heard one of them is like Hurricane 3 National version. I haven't played with it so i don't know how it would feel.
Rxton 9 is similar to Hurricane 3. 7 is more like Dignics 09c, but I already feel GTX and LAC are quite similar to D09c or boosted H3.

Reactions: Topspinslinger