Search results

  1. Alternative to Dignics 09C

    Basically a softer version if you will
  2. Alternative to Dignics 09C

    I want to try the Donic J1. I heard it’s a pretty good alternative. Right now, I use NUZN 55 as my D09c alternative, but it is more of a mixture of 09c and D05 imo
  3. Double Fish Project-Z: New blade for Zhou QiHao Made in Korea

    This is my short review for the Project Z. I used H3 Neo BS 41 degrees boosted 3 layers for FH (ProTT sent me the wrong hardness, I asked for 39 smh), and NUZN 55 for BH. It feels very much like a Viscaria, maybe ever so slightly slower and more spinny, but nothing crazy. The handle is...
  4. Double Fish Project-Z: New blade for Zhou QiHao Made in Korea

    My review won’t come for another week or two as I need to borrow my friends booster since I ran out of my own. I would recommend you to just get the Project Z. It is cheaper the TBS and I think it would be a fantastic blade.
  5. Double Fish Project-Z: New blade for Zhou QiHao Made in Korea

    My blade has arrived! It’s 86g, so quite good on the weight. Will glue and review soon
  6. Double Fish Project-Z: New blade for Zhou QiHao Made in Korea

    Probably slower, since Joola is Super ALC and this seems to be a Viscaria like blade
  7. Double Fish Project-Z: New blade for Zhou QiHao Made in Korea

    That sounds real promising, I love FZD ALC so wonder how it will compare to my old vis. How heavy is your Project Z? I asked prott if he can find a 84-86g one. And what is your forehand rubber?
  8. Double Fish Project-Z: New blade for Zhou QiHao Made in Korea

    Ordered a ZQH Project Z off of Prott. Going to put my favourite H3 Neo Blue Sponge for my FH and my second favourite Andro NUZN 55 for my BH, which I will change to 09c later after I go to Japan in September. Will update with my thoughts and comparisons to my old tag Viscaria soon
  9. Stiga Dragon Power 52.5, 55, 57.5 rubber?

    I like the arc of 09c more than Dragon Power. It’s high but comfortable. But I think the best arc rubber for me would be N55, which is something in between 09c and D05
  10. Stiga Dragon Power 52.5, 55, 57.5 rubber?

    I played it for about a month or two before I switched back to 09c. It still played ok, but definitely not as good as before, while with 09c still played super well at the same amount of time played. Thickness was 2.15mm
  11. Wang Hao to Liang Jingkun: "You’ve Lost Already... It’s Not Bad You Got to Step On the Court... Cherish It!"

    Sure the baton needs to be taken from you, but why, with feelings like that, is Liang not having his baton taken? Mostly my statement is about post WTTTC, that now Surely since they have won the championship, might as well start developing the young talents before the next major tournament...
  12. Wang Hao to Liang Jingkun: "You’ve Lost Already... It’s Not Bad You Got to Step On the Court... Cherish It!"

    I love Liang Jingkun. I always loved his style of play. He’s one of my favourites and now he’s a hero for China. But with sentences like these, should now not be the time to retire on a high and pass the baton to Wen Ruibo or Chen Yuanyu or even Huang Youzheng?
  13. Past Innerforce users - what did you move to and why?

    I used to play inner carbon for a while after starting with outer carbon, but I realized outer carbon suits my game better as I have a better BH and the crisp feeling is what I like even on FH. I trained my short receive well enough that outer carbon feels controllable in the short game for me.
  14. Boosters, what to choose?

    FLM Black keeps the hardness but makes it quicker. FLM purple softens it and makes it quicker. Try FLM Purple. I think you will like it.
  15. Boosters, what to choose?

    My favourite is FLM Purple or Black Booster for Hurricane 3 rubbers, and Loki Rxton booster for all other rubbers
  16. Samson Dubina?

    Have you heard about what he did…
  17. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    I noticed Li Hechen using a Tibhar Lebrun blade in Taiyuan. Is it Alexis Krypto or Felix Hyper? And is he using K3 BH?
  18. FS: Butterfly ZJK SZLC Special 70th anniversary edition

    He was just asking about the currency, dont fuss
  19. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    I wonder if it’s the trend of the Chinese youth to switch away from Hurricane on FH
Top