Search results

  1. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    WCQ MY GOATTTT! Finally is 2/3 of the way to the Grand Slam. Defeated a very impressive sora who i think will be the Japanese number 1 very soon. His power is crazy and once that mental game improves he will be basically unstoppable. But my GOATs mental game all this tournament has been nothing...
  2. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    ABSOLUTE! FUCKING! CINEMAAAAAA!!!!! WANG CHUQINNNNNNN!!!!!! MY GOATTTTTTT
  3. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Dignics 09c FH, Zyre 03 BH
  4. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    It’s zyre. Pingsundsy is 100% unreliable lol
  5. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Sad that WRB is out, but I still think he is most likely to take that fifth spot on the CNT London roster
  6. Replacement for the 8-80 and H3 BS?

    Go with a 39 degree Blue Sponge Hurricane 3 Neo (needs to be the turquoise packaging) boosted one layer, and Dignics 09c BH, optionally can add a layer of booster to that too
  7. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Slightly unrelated but I think Truls and Anton’s beef has been resolved, at least from what it looks like, I noticed truls watching and applauding anton in his match right now, and the two have followed each other back on IG after not following each other for a while
  8. Hybrid forehand rubber to replace Hurricane 3 Neo

    Dignics 09c or Xiom C55
  9. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    Ruiboooooo! That match vs Ouaiche prolly the most entertaining I've ever seen! My GOAT WCQ doing well against Ionescu too, but what on earth is happening with LJK? At this point, send Chen Yuanyu to London lol
  10. ITTF Men's and Women's World Cup Macao 2026, 3/30-4/5

    I can understand Cantonese but I still don’t understand what they were asking Leong to do. Something about the Tibhar Logo on the back of her pants needed to be covered? But why?
  11. CLOSE

    Closed
  12. Legit Viscaria?

    Never, only my other Viscaria is :)
  13. Legit Viscaria?

    Yeah the dent wasn’t great but probably the reason why I got such a good price for it I’m waiting for my new Hurricane and 09c to arrive before I play with it
  14. CLOSE

    Closed
  15. Legit Viscaria?

    I just picked up this viscaria at a great price. It’s a bit banged up, but is it legit?
  16. Butterfly Dimitrij Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC Review

    I can’t tell what’s worse, the take or the grammar
  17. SOLD

    On the DHS card it comes with, there’s a percentage that is the rebound effect of the blade I believe.
  18. Alternative to Dignics 09C

    8-80 provincial is probably the closest alternative to 09c imo. Also give a shout out to Stiga DNA Dragon Power 55 too
  19. DHS Hurricane 8-80 review: A great hybrid backhand rubber

    Yeah to me it just feels like 09c is both faster and spinnier especially for BH. Even the control is pretty similar to me with both rubbers, and the throw of 8-80 is ok but there’s something special about that 09c throw angle
  20. DHS Hurricane 8-80 review: A great hybrid backhand rubber

    8-80 to me is just a worse version of 09c for cheaper. I played with Provincial and national versions of this rubber, and it’s good but I still rather have 09c for my BH. Commercial is just not good for my opinion
Top