Search results

  1. SOLD

    Price drop to $350 CAD or 255 USD in hopes for a quick sale!
  2. SOLD

    bump
  3. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    I wonder if WYD and the rest of the CNT who switch their BH rubbers actually choose to play with the ESN rubbers instead of Dignics/Hurricane, or are forced to by CNT to help their stronger teammates be more used to their opponents rubber. Sad if WYD has fallen into the latter category now, I...
  4. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Joola should just copy the HAL atp
  5. SOLD

    Revolution 3 scissors plus far too much practice lol
  6. SOLD

    Oh yes sorry I forgot to say. It is a provincial Q968 blade.
  7. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Interesting one that was probably the incorrect one
  8. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Lol that is true. I aimed high mostly based on recent form but alas i was wrong. Unfortunately, one of my predicted favourites fell too in an upset, too. The wrong upsets happened for me
  9. SOLD

    It was my birthday recently and I was gifted a Viscaria, so I’m going to be selling my WCQ blade to gain some extra money for college. Blade is been used around 15 hours or so, but the blade is basically like new condition, with one ultra minuscule ding on the edge shown in photos. rubbers are...
  10. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    CY, CYY, KM, Truls, SYS, Tomo
  11. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    @TampaBayTableTennis let me start with my picks for today's matches JWJ vs Sora Miwa vs Odo LSD vs LJH WMY vs SYB WYD vs Ito Coton vs F Lebrun LYJ vs XP Winter vs ZYL CXT vs Nagasaki WCQ vs Lind My picks will be Sora, Miwa, LSD, WMY, Ito, Coton, LYJ, ZYL, Nagasaki, and WCQ, lets see how I do!
  12. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    where is the YT livestream for session 2? (Im in Canada)
  13. Equipment Switch

    Your switching from a (relatively) soft FH rubber and hard BH rubber to a hard FH rubber and soft BH rubber that don’t last nearly as long as your previous rubbers?
  14. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Decider between CYY and Darko. CYY is doing better than I expected
  15. DHS Hurricane 3 Neo: The Complete Amateur Guide & Review

    Great article Victor. Sums up H3 quite nicely. The only thing I would say is that I find after the second layer of booster, you should put it on like 12 hrs or so after you apply it, because I find that sticking on the H3 while still curled gives it some extra tension and it’s also doesn’t waste...
  16. Backhand modern weight transfer technique: loading on dominant leg. What do you think or prefer?

    See I just model my BH off FZD…so whenever I do BH you might see a 6’2” FZD from Wish.
  17. 2025 WTT events quiz

    9/10, got the Hugo one wrong but you missed out on his win in star contender Ljubljana and the pan american championships
  18. Can a European Forehand have advantages over a Chinese style forehand?

    Chinese: Great Power and Spin but harder to recover and can be more demanding Euro: Fast, Compact, and Easy to stay in a rally but can lack spin
  19. WTT Star Contender Chennai-2026 (10 - 15 February 2026)

    I’ll say Park Ganghyeon and Hirano
Top