Search results

  1. SOLD

    I lost the card that came with the box unfortunately, but I believe it was 70%, plus or minus two cuz i cannot remember lol
  2. SOLD

    Up
  3. Xuperman S1 blade review

    I liked this blade when I had it, but the wings and handle were extremely uncomfortable. My Viscaria is much more suited for me
  4. What is Cho Seungmin using now?

    Probably when she tried Felix she preferred a different carbon than the hyper carbon and opted for krypto instead. I don’t think we have seen an outer hyper carbon yet to my knowledge, but I don’t know tbh
  5. What is Cho Seungmin using now?

    So this must be the inner carbon version of the Alexis blade
  6. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    A run to be proud of for Wen Ruibo. Happy for Felix on a great tournament
  7. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Team Japan: So is it time we call up Kawakami to the senior A team now?
  8. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    If Sora can beat the Felix slayer, does he have a big chance against Felix then? Last few times they played it was close but it was before Sora broke into the top 10.
  9. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Hey Alexa, play Starboy by the Weeknd WEN RUIBOOOOO
  10. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Let’s go Wen Ruibo! Big chance for the starboy to make the semi final
  11. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    DQ lowkey starting to be an underrated clutch player, I feel like I’ve seen him come back from a 0-2 deficit multiple times now
  12. Big Upset with W968 Golden Grand Slam Version

    It’s the one thing of Butterfly that is ultimate shit. I always recommend use DHS or some chinese glue, works best and easy to spread and remove imo
  13. Big Upset with W968 Golden Grand Slam Version

    And remind me how many Butterfly blades like this vs how many DHS blades? And how many are caused by ripping the rubber off? And you will clearly see that DHS is far more notorious for this than Butterfly, and I say this as a fan of both companies and their blades. So you can take my “BS...
  14. Big Upset with W968 Golden Grand Slam Version

    Yeah personally I don't seal my blades at all because for me it slightly changes the feeling, so i just pray and hope with DHS blades...to no avail most of the time.
  15. Big Upset with W968 Golden Grand Slam Version

    Unfortunately DHS blades are known for that. Commercial ones especially but even W968s are prone to this too. That is why most people seal the blades. I've never had a 968 blade but I had provincial versions and this happened all the time when I removed rubbers. Sorry to hear about this, but...
  16. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Does Wen Ruibo have any chance? Cheering for him dearly in my heart, but my head says 3-1 Truls unfortunately (love Truls too tho)
  17. Does any pro do this - reverse pendulum/YG service?

    I believe Poret is the best example that comes to mind
  18. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    One word: MARKETING Serious note tho, I would personally agree with Timo more because once I used D09c on my BH as a beginner it improved tremendously, every other BH rubber felt usable but very uncomfortable for me
Top