Search results

  1. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Nick Lum 3-0 Darko. Is Nick him?
  2. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Expected a closer match tbh, but very very well done to China's new rising star Wen Ruibo! I love his game so much! Coton looked a bit off today, but Wen capatilized on it
  3. WTT Champions Chongqing 2026 Presented by AITO (10 - 15 March 2026)

    Why did WMY look so unmotivated? But SUPER SAIYAN ODO was here today!
  4. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    I’d like to update mine, and I’ll do both girls and guys Men: 1. Ma Long 2. Wang Chuqin 3. Fan Zhendong 4. Zhang Jike 5. Cho Daeseong 6. Xu Xin 7. Wen Ruibo 8. Liang Jingkun 9. Chen Junsong 10. Huang Youzheng Women: 1. Shin Yubin 2. Liu Shiwen 3. Miyu Nagasaki 4. Kim Nayeong 5. Mima Ito 6. Sun...
  5. SOLD

    up
  6. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Exactly right, opinions are allowed and as you have mentioned before, rubbers are all subjective opinions and one man’s best rubber is another man’s worst
  7. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    Which is why the usual consensus that everyone has their own opinion about a rubber exists. For me, G09c sucks but to others it might be their holy grail. It’s not “wrong” that it sucks, but rather for me and my game, it sucks
  8. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    I am honestly not a good player. But with 09c, my BH becomes lethal, no other rubber can replicate it and no other rubbers feels comfortable to me (although 8-80 is a pretty decent second). I do agree that on defense it can be tough, but it is better than most other similar rubbers in my view. I...
  9. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    But these other hybrids and tensors dont last as long either, and give you only 70-80% shot quality of a dignics rubber imo. In my eyes, the value of spending more for a better rubber for a longer time than spending less for a downgrade that dies in a month or two is worth it, although I...
  10. My Butterfly Dignics 09C Review: Why I think that most amateur players should avoid it

    I considered the high throw angle to be advantageous to giving me a better BH technique. Now I feel I hit brush better than over with great safety and massive power. Its true that it is not a slow rubber either, but it is definitely slower than most of its hybrid competitors (Rakza Z is the only...
  11. SOLD

    Up
  12. SOLD

    up
  13. Is Dignics 09c a better FH or BH rubber?

    For me it’s for sure a backhand rubber. I’m a H3 user on FH till the very end. But 09c is the best BH rubber of all time imo
  14. Backhand Rubber for Viscaria

    I’d slap another C55 on your BH
  15. SOLD

    I’m selling my friends racket for him. It’s a Loki Pro W81 Inner with the DHS Hurricane 3 Neo National Blue Sponge and Stiga DNA Pro. Original Box included, only played about 2 hours. He felt the blade was not for him, he needed something faster. Asking $250 CAD/$180 USD, with buyer covering a...
  16. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    Ill just be different and say CY, Truls, WCQ WMY, WCQ
  17. SOLD

    I can play with either tbh
  18. Singapore Smash 2026, Singapore, 2/19-3/1

    So we are just going to ignore her bouncing back from a terrible 2023-24 to getting a world championship bronze, which included beating WYD?
Top