Search results

  1. Nittaku FastArc G-1 Max. on both sides

    With my current BH rubber, Rakza 7 Soft, banana flick is easy. It's worrying me when you say that it's harder to do the flick with G-1. I tried my BH with G-1 2.0 mm in training, and it was neutral to me and the ball travelled more quickly. I have not tried flicking with G-1, I had not thought...
  2. Nittaku FastArc G-1 Max. on both sides

    Good point, thanks. Yes, I was considering trying Yasaka Ma Lin Soft Carbon or Carbon. But after testing my friend's carbon blade (Donic), I found that although it was fast, it was also too stiff. I have a difficulty nailing the target I want. My palm felt that it vibrated, but my brain...
  3. ITTF-ATTU Asian Cup-2022

    Lim Jong-hoon convinced me how important to master the fundamental.
  4. Nittaku FastArc G-1 Max. on both sides

    Thanks, mate. Are you using Evolution MXP? How doest it perform in term of durability?
  5. Nittaku FastArc G-1 Max. on both sides

    I'm using Fastarc G-1, 2.0 mm (FH) and Razka 7 Soft (BH) on Sweden Extra. As my technique gets better, I feel that the BH ball now travels too slowly. Apart of that, I also need the ball to go slightly faster on my FH but not too fast as my technique is not perfect yet and cardio is not that...
  6. GLUE SHEETS...The Good, the Bad (and the Ugly?)

    We bought the blade to enjoy the feeling of the surface hitting the ball. Adding a layer will surely reduce its feel to some degrees. Water based glue is so easy to apply, just use it.
  7. TT brands introducing new series too fast, hard to understand

    Why bother? Just buy the one fits your budget or google search top selling blades and check which do you think will suit you best. End of the day it's your technique that put the ball onto the opponent table, not the blade.
  8. Affordable first custom racket for ambitious new adult player

    I couldn't agree more. Don't waste your time searching. Yasaka Sweden Extra is all you need.
  9. Backhand Rubber for Flicks - Fastarc G1 vs other rubbers

    I'm using Rakza 7 ‘Soft’ on Sweden Extra. I find it very easy to flick. Maybe just need to flick and play backhand faster if you're using Rakza 7.
  10. What is different samsonov force black edition VS samsonov force pro

    Good question! I'm interested to know as well. Has anyone played with both?
Top