Search results

  1. Acoustic 82g vs 90g?

    IMO, 85g is good weight for a blade, well-balanced. IDK. In 1000+ multi ball sessions, +10g may have different to some players, depending on their strength, ofc.
  2. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    Chinese is by far the most spoken language in the world, so the Chinese may ask you the same question – why don't you communicate in Chinese? The answer you give will be the same as their answer.
  3. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    To the Chinese, English isn't important. IMO.
  4. WTT Singapore Smash 2023

    Oh, yes! One of the best match in the tournament, IMO.
  5. Should Ruwen Filus be penalised and suspended?!

    Good idea! But only for Filus, after his suspension. LOL
  6. Should Ruwen Filus be penalised and suspended?!

    He threw his racket and almost hit a camerawoman after losing to Quadri Aruna. The lady could have been hurt if the racket hit her. What do you think, guys?
  7. Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel?

    TY4 sharing a useful tip. But PK is bigger than a normal blade. If I'll have fixed 2 pieces Rozena Max., I think the racket is heavier than fixing them on a normal blade. IDK.
  8. Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel?

    Thanks. How much was the blade weight before you fixed the rubbers?
  9. Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel?

    Does anyone know what is Rozena cut weight on Petr Korbel or any blade 158×152 mm? Sorry, I googled, but I couldn't find the answer. Hope someone who uses this setup could share a quick answer.
  10. Dimitrij Ovtcharov's backspin serve is so crazy!

    I saw how ML returned the serve against DO on YT. It looks like ML flicked his racket upward during contact & pushed at the same time. IDK
  11. I lost my spark for playing TT

    Losing interest or pleasure in activities or people that once gave you enjoyment, may be due to overworking, relationship problems or being in a temporary rut. However, a loss of interest in many things or people, that is ongoing, can sometimes be a sign you have a mental health condition. 😱...
  12. Creating side underspin with a loop

    For me, definitely it's a head spin. Because no way my head can figure out how to return the ball.
  13. I lost my spark for playing TT

    Get a girlfriend who plays TT 😂
  14. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    Well written. I couldn't agree more. Again, couldn't agree more. But like you mentioned earlier, and after you've improved, you should kick their ass back, right? In other words, if you have the same skills as the chubby dudes, you will beat them.
  15. Yinhe Mercury 2 vs 9000E

    How?
  16. I Played In A National Tournament; This Is My Diary

    What are national level games? Is it like a national closed championship? Is the winner going to represent the country at international level games?
  17. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    IDK. He has a triangle or oval-shaped of body, but I think he's neither fat nor unfit. How could someone play like that & beat a world top 10 if he's unfit? IMHO.
  18. Adriana Diaz vs TableTennisDaily’s Dan | Best of 3 Challenge

    I like how she hits the ball flatly. I tried, it's so difficult to get my racket angle correctly aligned with the incoming rotation and the amount of power needed. Is there a formula to calculate them? 😂
Top