Search results

  1. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    If everything else, like training and diet, is equal, I've to agree with you. I've noticed that players with the 1st, 3rd, and 5th body types are quicker and more coordinated. Their muscles develop faster & easier. These factors may help them to learn the sport more quickly. Correct me if I'm...
  2. Is body type giving any form of advantage?

    Do you think having a certain type of body will give an advantage to a table tennis player? Must they adjust playing style accordingly?
  3. Best Flat Hitting Rubber?

    When flat hitting, I thought the blade had more impact on the ball than rubber 😅
  4. FZD - will he rise to the top?

    Overall, Ma Long is more athletic than Fan ZD and many others Chinese players, it's a fact. His build, movement, strength, and mentality are second to none. He's one of the greatest athletes in sports.
  5. Yinhe Mercury 2 vs 9000E

    MERCURY 2 is more than enough for a beginner to train with and progress to an intermediate player, and only then upgrade to more expensive ESN or BTY/DHS rubber. There's no need to change for other Chinese rubber on that period, unless one is infected with the EJ virus. MERCURY 2 is a tacky...
  6. My loop issue

    Should solve both problems (hit own head & net). Else,
  7. My loop issue

    That's weird. “.. my wrist punch my head ..” sorry but can you explain more? Does it mean that you literally hit your head with the racket?
  8. Yinhe Mercury 2 vs 9000E

    Couldn't agree more. Mercury 2 is probably the best cheap rubber. Don't change until you're ready to upgrade to expensive ESN or BTY/DHS rubbers. IMHO.
  9. MIZUTANI JUN MAJOR

    Indicating this blade is slower than Falcima and has a longer dwell time. IDK.
  10. MIZUTANI JUN MAJOR

    LOL. I agree with you all. It's a silly description. I can't believe BTY didn't write better than that. Maybe BTY is trying to catch someone who has never played ping pong, and hopefully, they eat the bait.
  11. MIZUTANI JUN MAJOR

    An introductory blade Jun Mizutani supervised Jun Mizutani supervised the creation of this blade. His main desire was to design something that would help players improve and gain new skills leading to increased enjoyment of the sport. It was designed to make it easy for the ball to travel in...
  12. Is Xiom Offensive S have two versions?

    Thank you! I can still see the older brown handle version being sold online now. The blue handle is pricier than the brown one. Do you think it's worth buying the newer version? It seems you have both of them, which one do you like the most?
  13. Is Xiom Offensive S have two versions?

    I'm sorry if this question seems silly. I'm curious to know if these two blades are different models or the same? Hope anyone who has used these two blades would like to share their experiences playing with them. Thank you!
  14. Viscaria alternatives

    Couldn't agree more.
  15. Viscaria Super ALC Blade Review | With Adriana Diaz

    She might knock Mayweather out with her punch.
  16. Butterfly officially announces Glazer and Glazer 09C

    Well, it hurts me a bit. LOL. I just bought a pair of Rozena at the end of last year because my rubbers would be dead in a few months. I was afraid the price would increase after a new year. I shouldn't have done it, especially when Glayzer and Glayzer 09C are now available.
  17. Butterfly officially announces Glazer and Glazer 09C

    Why is cheaper Rozena can produce more spin than Tenergy 05, 64 & 80 FX, faster than Tenergy 05 & 80 FX?
  18. Win a Ovtcharov ALC

    Dan 11–8 Dima
  19. Kopp

    I'm still learning Table Tennis.

    I'm still learning Table Tennis.
  20. Kopp

    Still learning Table Tennis.

    Still learning Table Tennis.
Top