Search results

  1. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Chen Yuanyu seems to be using a black sponge rubber on his BH, a Xiom C55 perhaps?
  2. Wcq nailed again. Most shameless pro on tour currently

    But at the same time, VAR in football sucks…;)
  3. Thread about Japanese Players

    So I take it she cannot go to tournaments anymore unless she pays with her own money?
  4. Butterfly Zyre 03

    I don’t see why they need to do anything atm. There’s a reason they haven’t developed much beyond the H3 Neo, H8-20, and the H8-80, the Big 3 of DHS. Look at the H9 for example
  5. Thread about Japanese Players

    I’m slightly confused about this system for the JNT. What does it mean that Hirano is outgoing?
  6. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    I’m interested to know what brand this blade is by ZQH. He also seemed to switch to a BTY rubber again for BH
  7. China Smash 2025

    Damn. My country's best player got (insert word of choice) here by Honoka. Honoka has to be Japan's best player for me currently, even better than Miwa lately.
  8. China Smash 2025

    Well well well...
  9. China Smash 2025

    And watch him lose to Karlsson 3-0 😂
  10. China Smash 2025

    Besides being 9-5 up in the decider, game 2 really stood out for me being a missed opportunity for Harimoto. Having two game points to go 2-0 up instead of being tied 1-1 would’ve made it much more tough for CJS to win. Nonetheless very happy that the young Male lefty Ito is through!
  11. China Smash 2025

    Is there any context of the argument or any video proof? They are basically national teammates, why would they be fighting?
  12. NextLevel's Thoughts on Table Tennis: I like to write about Table Tennis

    I disagree, Lebron is better. But this is a table tennis forum so I won’t get into it lmaoo
  13. NextLevel's Thoughts on Table Tennis: I like to write about Table Tennis

    The GOAT debate for any sport is always opinion-based.
  14. Equipment for a beginner!

    Beginner just buy an all wood blade like clipper or Korbel/primorac with double sided Hurricane 3 Neo. Make sure the FH is 39 degree and the BH is 37 degrees. Ideally you should boost both with one layer of booster. Provincial would be my recommendation for much better QC, but commercial is...
  15. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Exactly. I would send WRB and HYZ especially to these type of events. They are low enough WR to be allowed to and they need the experience, PLUS it raises said low WR if that’s a big concern for CNT. Hell, even WR31 LGY should go to this if he wants any hope of reviving his career…
  16. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    Sure but then how does it makes sense that SXY is there? Surely the National Games are important to her and the other CNT women there?
  17. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    This tournament is after China Smash tho. Why not give some youth or the B/C team some more wtt experience?
  18. WTT London Star Contender - October 2025

    I wonder why there are a bunch of Chinese women going but not a single chinese man, not even YLC or XHD type players or the youth.
  19. Stiga Dragon Power 52.5, 55, 57.5 rubber?

    One note I’d like to make. I play almost everyday for 3-5 hours a day. I can feel the durability already starting to slip a bit. That is a bit disappointing but I can’t really complain for a $35 rubber tbh
  20. Stiga Dragon Power 52.5, 55, 57.5 rubber?

    I put one light layer of booster on my 09c and DP55
Top