Search results

  1. Advantages and disadvantages

    Advantages: Used by Lebrun brothers and Calderano Respectively Disadvantages: Both last a week and then it’s useless
  2. French Pro A 2025-2026

    Hennebot’s lineup looks cray stacked to me. 2 rising CNT, 1 decent senior CNT, a French magician, and two amazing dark horse russians
  3. Post your latest EJ purchase

    I am a two winged looper with more focus on BH, so that’s why I love ZJK. But I’ve tried acB and Long 5 before and it feels much easier to play FH with those blades. I think WCQ may be the perfect middle ground for me but we shall see
  4. Post your latest EJ purchase

    After many internal battles with myself, and long overdue as a WCQ fan, I ordered a DHS Hurricane King WCQ commercial version from Global Sports Store on Aliexpress for only $178 CAD. Good deal for me, will post photos when it arrives. I’m going to put my usual H3N BS and DP55 on the blade, but...
  5. Two questions bordering the ethical approach to competitive table tennis

    It’s all a matter of perception. In a tournament where everyone is trying to win, every point matters. So every tactic within the rules, whether it be “crappy” or not, is fair game. Some may find it morally wrong. Some don’t. And that’s totally fine I can respect all viewpoints. I understand...
  6. Two questions bordering the ethical approach to competitive table tennis

    1) If someone does an illegal serve, call it out immediately. Fair play applies to everyone, doesn’t matter if it’s a lower league. You either play by the rules or get out. 2) I have a thread talking about this too. Personally looking back at it, it’s just a tactic in the end. Sure it’s a bit...
  7. What table tennis rubbers & blade do you use?

    Are you sure that a $45 Long 5 is authentic? I would be very suspicious of this. Just go provincial H3 Neo Blue Sponge 40 and provincial H3 Neo Orange sponge 37/38 for FH and BH respectively. You could also try the H8-20 or H8-80 in the provincial version for BH (also 37 or 38 degrees). All...
  8. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Is Xu Yingbin’s backhand rubber is DNA Dragon Power (55?) and is his FH rubber a H3 or the Xuperman Powerplay?
  9. The Pro's Equipment - Discussion!

    Im like 90% sure Jang's contract with Victas ended a while ago, can't remember the last time he wore a Victas shirt in competition. Kao's case is a more interesting one. Did he hate NUZN 55 that much?!
  10. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Also, I just saw DQ’s story about a leaked convo with WH. Does anyone know the context of this? I have not seen anything posted online about said convo
  11. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Does Xue Fei only exist to beat 1800 Crab Style plays like a kid still Harimoto and then plays like a bum against everyone else? 😂 I am hyped for a Jang-Dude battle, this should be interesting
  12. Stiga Dragon Power 52.5, 55, 57.5 rubber?

    My thoughts on Dragon Power 55 on the BH of my new ZJK ALC and comparison to 09c. -Speed: Pretty fast, just a bit faster than 09c. Not a wild difference but pretty noticeable. -Spin: Again, just a bit less spin than 09c but still noticeable. -Control is good with this rubber in short game, to...
  13. Best limba carbon blade

    Hurricane King WCQ
  14. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Yeah as much as i love XP, his actions this match were questionable
  15. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    For the 4:4, I think XP genuinely thought it was a net, but the umpire interpreted it as he was not ready. For 7:7, the umpire said it did not hit the edge, and XP just stayed silent. I blame the umpires more than XP personally.
  16. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Never said he should be, that was just a sarcastic joke lol.
  17. WTT Champions Macao 2025 - 9-14 Sep 2025

    Ah but ofc, I should be having the NL mentality, defend this young prodigy Baby WCQ because of his win against Harimoto and because he is the world youth champion and as such pardon all his losses to those he should be beating…
  18. Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

    Perhaps maybe…abt ur coaches level and results? I also think this is why u should focus on ur education, besides all the reasons ppl have said in ur thread.
  19. Butterfly Zyre 03

    “Give me your de-zyre, I can be the star you rely on.” -Jinu, Kpop Demon hunters
  20. Introduce yourself to the forum! :)

    Ahh young kids, banding together and defending each others lies. How cute.
Top