Search results

  1. Looking for best backhand 47.5 / 48 rubber for SALC

    I think Xiom Omega 7 Pro is wonderful for BH. Lots of pro players still use it
  2. 2024 US Open, Las Vegas Dec 16-21

    Is Nina Mittelham still in?
  3. Xiom Cho Daeseong TMX Pro Review

    I’m gonna use it as my main blade because I sold my acB to a friend. I’m not sure how to measure frequency. Can you do it with rubbers attached?
  4. Xiom Cho Daeseong TMX Pro Review

    Who knows with my EJ? 🤣
  5. Cho Daeseong TMX Pro

    Review by 'joshmak10' on item 'Cho Daeseong TMX Pro'

    I bought a Cho Daeseong TMX blade from Xiom. This is an outer carbon blade with a top ply of Koto and the TMX Carbon (ALC-ZLC-X Carbon combined). My blade weighs 84g. Im really excited to have this blade because as many of you know or not know, Cho Daeseong is my favourite player and I think his...
  6. Xiom Cho Daeseong TMX Pro Review

    Updated with my review. Hope you like it and please comment your thought and questions
  7. Hurricane rubbers and a backhand rubber to pair with it

    DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge for FH and Xiom Omega 7 Pro for BH. If you don’t want to boost then get the 39 degrees version 2.1mm thickness, if you don’t want to then get 40 degrees 2.1mm
  8. Using different glues for one setup?

    Taking a shake of the 0 bottle, it does seem a bit runny. Also a concern I have is whether I can use No 15 on the sponge of H3 and attach the H3 to the blade which has the 0 glue
  9. Using different glues for one setup?

    Do you know how good it is?
  10. Using different glues for one setup?

    This is the brand of the other glue that my friend gave me. Anyone know what brand this is and whether or not it is good?
  11. Using different glues for one setup?

    I have a Xiom Cho Daeseong TMX Pro that I am gonna build with a DHS H3 Neo Blue Sponge and Xiom Omega 7 Pro. However, I am low on my DHS No 15 Glue, and recently I asked a friend to borrow his glue (it’s some chinese brand, idk it Ill attach a pic later) but he says do not use it on H3 Blue...
  12. Dignics 05 or 80 on backhand?

    Keep H3 neo, if you don’t have the blue sponge one though get that for FH. For BH, I like dignics 05 more personally because of the arc. Viscaria will be less head heavy and faster than cybershape
  13. Xiom Cho Daeseong TMX Pro Review

    I bought a Cho Daeseong TMX blade from Xiom. This is an outer carbon blade with a top ply of Koto and the TMX Carbon (ALC-ZLC-X Carbon combined). My blade weighs 84g. Im really excited to have this blade because as many of you know or not know, Cho Daeseong is my favourite player and I think his...
  14. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    My total weight with H3N both sides is 195g. It’s easier to use than my old W986 Letters but harder to use than a Viscaria. I don’t think it’s suitable for beginners, but low intermediate players and above can use this. Also, if you are interested in getting a acB, I’m considering selling mine...
  15. Dignics 09c on backhand?

    It’s a solid option if you find H3 on BH too slow and you don’t want the tensor feeling. But the throw angle is high, too high for my liking. I prefer tensors. I’m switching from my H3 to Omega 7 Pro.
  16. Most attractive table tennis players

    Tried to keep my lists current. Both my lists would be different if we included retired players too Yeah couldn’t believe she did Oh like that
  17. Most attractive table tennis players

    Got the responses to my list of most attractive men from my friend, I asked her to rate outta ten (she’s korean btw) 1. 9.5/10 says that he’s super attractive and the hair and face are beautiful 2. 7/10 she doesn’t like his hair but says his features are good otherwise 3. 8/10 I quote “very...
  18. Most attractive table tennis players

    Saying that in chinese culture it’s a norm doesn’t mean I agree with it. Like I said , the intent to insult is to put down others and call them names and such. What I do is say what features attract and don’t attract me. Just cuz I react to the post before is for respect that he understands my...
  19. Most attractive table tennis players

    Most ppl tend to be attracted to the culture they grew up with because it’s a way of bonding and togetherness. There’s always those odd ones out yjo
  20. Most attractive table tennis players

    There’s a difference between saying how someone’s appearance just doesn’t attract you and just calling someone ugly because the latter is an intent to insulting the person and the former is just saying the characteristics of why you don’t feel attracted to this person
Top