Search results

  1. Most attractive table tennis players

    This is why I started the thread. I want to see each people’s opinions since everyone grew up in different cultures with different ppl
  2. How to keep D09C takcy

    Short story, you cant
  3. Adam called us out for joking about Fan Zhendong being a swiftie?

    Glad you clarified that this is all just fun and that things shouldn’t be taken too seriously. But yeah I saw this and I laughed so hard. Taylor is currently in Vancouver where I live, so hopefully I can see Fan Zhendong in the city! 😝
  4. Most attractive table tennis players

    Men’s side top ten for me trying to activate my girls viewpoint lens (trying to keep all my rankings current players) 1. An Jaehyun 2. Wang Chuqin 3. Truls Moregard 4. Yukiya Uda 5. Cho Daeseong 6. Tomokazu Harimoto 7. Park Gyuhyeon 8. Hugo Calderano 9. Zeng Beixun 10. Oh Junsung I’m going to...
  5. Most attractive table tennis players

    You mean Wang Chuqin fans vs everyone else
  6. Most attractive table tennis players

    Very true. Manika in particular basically has all indian men thirsting
  7. Table tennis equipment

    This is backed by the scrub god
  8. Most attractive table tennis players

    All homework completed sir. This is my last week of classes 🤣
  9. Most attractive table tennis players

    Imagine taking smth that’s just some fun so seriously that u feel the need to call ppl idiots 🥱
  10. Most attractive table tennis players

    Might be thinking of Wang Tianyi. Cute I agree but not my top 10
  11. Most attractive table tennis players

    And you as well it’s just a fun topic. It’s okay for a girl to openly talk abt which guys are fine or clapped but not vice versa? That’s a topic for another discussion but bottom line is that some ppl take things too seriously and have to learn that this is being rather complimentary to these...
  12. Most attractive table tennis players

    Brotha this is all just supposed to be fun don’t take this too seriously.
  13. Most attractive table tennis players

    I’m interested as well to hear what females think is the best looking male player. Kim Nayeong 1 is valid
  14. Most attractive table tennis players

    I mean I also put Kaufmann and Park GY on my list so no problem. But I am also quite young too, don’t know abt him
  15. Most attractive table tennis players

    Tbf Kaufmann is like the second or maybe even first most attractive TT player in Europe. If he likes them europeans then it’s valid.
  16. Most attractive table tennis players

    Mima is so cute especially with her bangs what are you on? Qian Tianyi is easily the prettiest chinese player, but no one beats my wifey Yubin
  17. Most attractive table tennis players

    There’s no harm in saying who you think is attractive. There is only harm if you say someone is ugly. This is not what I am doing or intend to do
  18. Most attractive table tennis players

    Let’s see where you all rank the most attractive TT players right now are. You can give your gender and then rank accordingly. I am a male and here’s my ranking 1. Shin Yubin 2. Qian Tianyi 3. Mima Ito 4. Kim Nayeong 5. Yoon Hyobin 6. Park Gahyeon 7. Hina Hayata 8. Anett Kaufmann 9. Bernadette...
  19. Top 5 annoying practice partners

    My training partner can't FH block or topspin or any FH shot really for his life or BH topspin at all, giving me no opportunity to practice FH to FH and BH block at all
Top