Search results

  1. Liang Jingkun changed blade at WTT Finals Fukuoka 2024?

    Looks like the old tag Viscaria. Im more interested in the backhand rubber. Its hard to see the sponge colour because of the lighting, is the BH still H3N Orange Sponge or something else?
  2. DHS 968 Thread

    I don’t trust the so called “Wang Chuqin personal H3” and other players equipment, but the commercial DHS equipment from the Star H3 all the way down to commercial H3 is legit and verified by myself and many others, including some chinese friends of mine
  3. DHS 968 Thread

    You should ask @disaster3 and @Wrighty67 they would know more than me
  4. DHS 968 Thread

    Prott is always safe. His clothings are replica (which i still mostly buy), but his DHS products are legit and many forum members have bought 968 blades from him with little to no problems. Don’t worry about getting any fakes from him. And get the provincial version, it’s not worth spending 500...
  5. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Just the white sheet covering the sponge, not the pre applied glue. Just stick booster on it right away, no need for an additional layer of glue before boosting
  6. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Whenever u are ready to glue ur paddle, u boost. And yes, open the rubber package, peel off the white shell off the sponge (not the protective film for the top sheet in my opinion but it’s up to you) and then start the boosting process like i mentioned above
  7. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    For BH, you need more bounce and I tried 37 with only one layer before and i hated it. Trying 38 with two layers rn and I love it. I think 37 would be good with two layers too. But not too thick layers
  8. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    For the 39 I would do this very simple method Booster Wait 8 hours 2 layers of Glue Attach to blade For the 37 Booster Wait 8 hours Booster Wait 8 hours 2 layers of Glue Attach to blade Your method with 3 layers would only be for 41 and 42 degree H3, and even with 41 i would only do two layers...
  9. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    The softer the sponge, the more responsive it is on low power shots. If you don’t want to boost, 39 is fine. But you are missing out on the full potential of H3 BS on the FH if you don’t choose 40/41 degrees and boost it with two layers. The same with BH. 37 and 38 you could use unboosted on BH...
  10. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Hey man, I think this blade could be a good upgrade to your Acoustic but acB also has a big head size, bigger than viscaria. If you didn’t like the head size of Harimoto I don’t know if you will like the acB’s. Regarding switching to a Chinese setup, I think it’s a great idea but I would...
  11. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Less bouncy and a bit more vibration than Viscaria
  12. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I found the handle of the acB compared to my W968 very similar. Both are kind of small, and both are head heavy blades, but the acB is less head heavy. Compared to Viscaria, it is smaller and more rounded and Vis is more balanced distribution of weight but acB is not too extreme
  13. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I think this blade has a bit more feedback compared to Viscaria. It is definitely less responsive than Vis due to inner structure. The handle is thinner than Viscaria but it still fits my hand well
  14. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    I think that this blade really is the one, because I have never felt truly comfortable with my previous two blades Viscaria and W968 Letters. The acB balances both these blades out perfectly for me and I think I won’t switch again, assuming I can contain my EJ virus ;)
  15. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    That’s really interesting that to you an outer carbon blade is better in the short game. Usually a lot of people complain about this aspect of the game the most when it comes to outer carbon blade, including me. Maybe you are so used to outer carbon that it feels easy to you. If I can, I will...
  16. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Yes Koto is great for me, it really helps the BH especially, which I didn’t like about Limba blades
  17. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Anyone who has experience with the blade is welcome to share their thought!
  18. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    1) Global Sports Store. They are reliable and their 11.11 price for this blade is very good 2) The quality is excellent so far. Haven’t had any splinters yet. This is indeed the commercial version. 3) I just asked for the lightest version they had at that moment, which was 89g. I liked that weight
  19. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Hey kevin I think for DHS blades in general, tensor rubbers would work fine but only rubbers above 47.5 degrees ESN. Omega 7 Pro would be fine on this blade I’m sure
  20. DHS Hurricane King acB Review

    Couldn’t agree more. I believe this acB blade will be my main blade form now on, and hopefully stop my EJ virus ;)
Top