Search results

  1. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    I still believe Cho is S Koreas second best player even though his results lately don't make it seem like it. He, like the rest of S Korea tbh, needs to improve the consistency. Even JWJ has some very bad losses recently
  2. What Blade has the best design?

    Just the looks are very simple but beautiful on all these blades.
  3. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    I stayed up to watch the draw and was legit praying he got Lum or Rolland
  4. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    Tough draw for Edward against Franz, hoping for a miracle. I’m really interested to see how the Togami-Cho matchup goes, rooting for Cho ofc.
  5. W968 vs Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC vs Viscaria

    I totally get it. The Viscaria needs time to adapt to its speed but once you do it’s fantastic and easy to have strong topspin. And yes I agree the handle of my W968 was a bit small but not too bad imo. I think Ovtcharov would be good for you if you feel Viscaria is too fast. If you want you...
  6. W968 vs Ovtcharov Innerforce ALC vs Viscaria

    I can review the W968 as I played with that for about 2 months and recently sold it and currently using a Viscaria. Never tried Ovtcharov W968 is fantastic for forehand and short touch, but you need some physical strength and technique to activate its backhand, even forehand tbh. if you don't...
  7. WTT CHAMPIONS MONTPELLIER

    As a Canadian, I’m legit praying Edward finally gets a result during his inflated rating period 🙏🙏🙏
  8. What Blade has the best design?

    Viscaria, DHS Hurricane Wang Chuqin blades, DHS Hurricane King acB, and DHS Long 5 blades
  9. ETTU European Championships 2024

    I saw some videos of Elena Zaharia getting called on a lot of illegal served against Kaufman but why were they illegal? they looked okay to me
  10. Stiga Dynasty Carbon xu xin alternatives

    Isn’t DHS Hurricane King acB (the Xiang Peng blade) a koto top ply with ayous core?
  11. The best Table Tennis Rubber that money can buy right now

    If we’re talking best value for money then it’s provincial H3N Blue. But if it’s just what’s the best rubber then we have to say the star Hurricane 3’s that are sold for like $75 USD on Prott which also sells supposed actual versions of H3N used by the CNT like WCQ, ML, Sha Sha etc. Maybe that...
  12. The best Table Tennis Rubber that money can buy right now

    Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue Sponge
  13. 2024 ITTF Pan American Championships (October 13-20 in El Salvador)

    If Calderano does not win singles and fails to lead Brazil men to a gold in teams, this would be a failure of a competition for him
  14. Cheapest way to ship a whole paddle in the US?

    Oh lmao then idk Unless you buy it for them on Butterfly and send it to their address 😂
  15. Cheapest way to ship a whole paddle in the US?

    Butterfly US website ships for free over 60 usd or something like that
  16. Best blade to have Dignics 80 on both sides?

    It’s honestly super controlled in topspin and block in and I really like it. Short game has always been my weak point but i can still control it somewhat well with D80. But with H3 it’s far easier and since I play pretty powerfully I can make H3 work in topspin Bh too, just blocking will need...
  17. Best blade to have Dignics 80 on both sides?

    I current use H3N Provincial Blue sponge. I’m actually twiddling sometimes in training to test Hurricane on BH again for my planned DHS setup. I’ll see how D80 feels on my FH but I’m probably going to struggle as I’m very used to Chinese rubbers on my forehand (and honestly on my Bh too, cuz I...
  18. Best blade to have Dignics 80 on both sides?

    I like my setup with D80 on my BH of Viscaria. Should be good for FH too. Can’t go wrong with viscaria for butterfly rubbers
  19. Moral Question Here…

    Was like an under 1000 club ranking points tournament (I was 190 ranked, he was 100 ranked, 100 is lowest you can have)
  20. Moral Question Here…

    Didn’t even make a sound 🤣
Top