Search results

  1. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Anyone know if Global Sports Store is trustworthy and reliable? Will their products fall under Singles Day? Wondering bc I want to buy a DHS Hurricane Wang acB with H3N Provincial BS and H3N Pro OS from them
  2. [SOLD] FS: DHS Provincial W968 with rubbers - PRICES REDUCED

    I don’t have as much time to train anymore due to university so I’d rather stick to a type of blade that I’m comfortable with, but for sure this is a fantastic blade for many people, so much power on forehand as well as control
  3. [SOLD] FS: DHS Provincial W968 with rubbers - PRICES REDUCED

    That’s great that you are starting to like your W968 more. I think my play style doesn’t quite suit the blade, which is why I’m selling it for another Vis type blade
  4. [SOLD] FS: DHS Provincial W968 with rubbers - PRICES REDUCED

    Thank you 🙏 Its a fantastic feeling blade and I love it for FH, but it’s very demanding to play on BH, even FH tbh. ultimately I prefer outer carbon blades for the ease of use and balance between FH and BH
  5. [SOLD] FS: DHS Provincial W968 with rubbers - PRICES REDUCED

    Hello guys, I have a used W968 provincial for sale in good condition that includes a boosted 40 deg Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial Blue sponge and a Dignics 09c, both used about 2 months. The W968 has a small knock around the 2 o clock area on the BH side but it is unaffecting game play. As well, I...
  6. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    I’ll let him know about it haha
  7. Long 5 Blades vs TMXi Blades

    Lmao I’m not that Josh Mak, but we do follow each other on IG. I have both a vis and a w968 provincial and currently using the vis with h3n blue and d80
  8. Footwork..

    I have horrible footwork as a 6’1” player. I’ve found that bouncing slightly on your toes during your squat stance during a match really helps me, my footwork has inproved massively according to other players I played in the past
  9. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    The Feeder doha will start soon and run along with the china smash. However I am confused. Yukiya Uda is the highest ranked player at this event (WR40 to WR92 Nuytinck) but he is in qualifying.
  10. Why is Ma Long so good?

    Best forehand in the world- Insnae power, lots of spin, lots of quality, and always seems to find it and play with quality even if tough spots Safe backhand: While not as good as say Fan Zhendong, he has great spin and feel on the ball on his BH to set up his forehand. His backhand is very safe...
  11. Advice on my serves and everything else

    So a bit of context. My blade before was a FZD ALC that I have used for year and learned table tennis on it. Then I sold It and got a discounted W968 provincial. Obviously I was very used to outer carbon so I switched back to a new Viscaria and now I’m playing better than ever before. This setup...
  12. China Smash 2024, Beijing, 9/26-10/6

    Table 1 Infintiy Arena
  13. Advice on my serves and everything else

    Yes, everything i said to ck’s advice goes to yours too and I have worked on being more relaxed in general during play. Thank you to you both for the advice
  14. Advice on my serves and everything else

    Yeah I have worked on serve placement and placement in general cuz I tend to place the ball where my opponent is all the time. My BH has been my weaker side. In this tournament I had equipment which did not help or suit my BH at all (W968 Prov with D09C BH). I have since switched to Viscaria...
  15. Need help with this new DHS Blade

    Any kind of blue sponge is best for forehand. I’m assuming ur battle 3 is orange sponge which u could use but I like blue sponges for forehand better (I use H3N Blue sponge for my forehand so I’m biased ;))
  16. Need help with this new DHS Blade

    Battle 2 BS for FH and C1 for BH
  17. Advice on my serves and everything else

    Thank you Gozo means a lot from you! Yes I try to very my RP with regular pendulums as much as I can
  18. Advice on my serves and everything else

    This is a big weakness of mine that I am practicing nearly every day
  19. Advice on my serves and everything else

    Thank you, I took inspiration from FZD and ZJK haha! I actually think that this makes sense for my serving issues. Thank you I will try to incorporate using my hips and rotation to serve better and recover quicker. I have been working on returning side spin serves so I will implement your...
  20. Advice on my serves and everything else

    More footage from same tournament against a provincial level player (LP BH I think). This was recorded from 5-5 1-1 in a best of 3 and I lost.
Top