Search results

  1. Moral Question Here…

    Hey I’m ethnically chinese and yk how chinese grandpas like to act…;) But I like that new member committee, it’s a cool idea
  2. Moral Question Here…

    This was about a year ago so I was 17
  3. Moral Question Here…

    A little petty but within the rules…it’ll prolly make him better even if i feel a little guilty about it 🤣
  4. Moral Question Here…

    Game is game
  5. Moral Question Here…

    Hey i just did what my coach told me to do…🤣
  6. Moral Question Here…

    I will never know tbh
  7. Moral Question Here…

    I was in a tournament once and for some reason some little tiny 5 year old was drawn against me. He started with illegal serves not even throwing the ball up and I found myself down 5-1 in game 1. Then my grandfather, who was in my corner, told me to do short serves all the time since he...
  8. anyone tried haifu white oil?

    Bumping this thread bc I’m torn between buying either this haifu white or the haifu black. Anyone can help me compare them and which is better? I’m going to boost Hurricane 3 Neo Blue with one of these boosters
  9. Upcoming Harimoto Super ALC

    I wouldn’t know, I haven’t bought the Harimoto. But there should be slightly more dwell time in short game since it’s inner carbon and limba top ply and faster on hard impact shots due to super alc
  10. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    Here are my potential planned buys in order of most want to least want: DHS Hurricane King acB Xiang Peng DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Prov Blue 40 and Orange 38 both 2.1mm Haifu Black (Still have Haifu Seamoon regular but idk if I have enough so contemplating getting the black booster)
  11. What is the difference of DHS Hurricane 8 VS Hurricane 8-80 rubber.

    Any thing 37 and 38 on the DHS scale is for BH. 39 plus is for FH
  12. Aliexpress Singles Day 2024

    I have a friend who talks good about this store and even now their prices are decent so let’s hope they will. The stuff you got refunds for, were they full refunds? Did you get to keep the defective products? Did the sellers send you a new proper product?
  13. Is butterfly overpriced

    Yes but the performance makes up for it
Top