Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I understand your opinion and I respect it
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I resent the winner for celebrating how they did, especially in front of the distraught Harimoto. They won fair and square but I don’t have to be happy about how they react to winning.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    What I’m not new to is being aware of the losers feelings.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    whatever that celebration was while harimoto was in tears on the floor. Basically right in front of him too. no need for that big of a celebration. Do you see any of the asian countries doing that?
  5. Reverse Pendelum Serve vs Hook Serve

    For me, I can create more spin with a RP than a hook. Also harder for my opponents to receive my RP than my Hook
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    injuries do play a part…
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Sweden annoys me. Hope china can avenge Japan and humble the gloating swedes. I feel for Harimoto. Hopefully his mental game isn’t too screwed up in the bronze medal match
  8. FZD ALC or HL5X or HL5 with D09C

    I have used 09C on a FZD ALC and a provincial HL5 known as provincial W968. I predominantly used it on my backhand and they both felt good, very good. For forehand I think 09C suits FZD better, HL5 blades I like better with H3N blue. If you are dead set on 09C both sides then get a FZD or...
  9. What hurricane version to get?

    Always value for money, Go 2.1mm provincial blue sponge for H3N. 39 deg if you don’t boost and 39/40 if you do.
  10. [SOLD]: Tibhar Felix Lebrun Blade - PRICES REDUCED

    FYI: I don’t have a weight scale, but the Viscaria Super ALC is confirmed 90g and the FZD and Lebrun blades feel lighter by hand feel
  11. [SOLD]: Tibhar Felix Lebrun Blade - PRICES REDUCED

    I have a few blades that I am willing to sell (all FL handle) Tibhar Felix Lebrun OFF- $25 CAD/$15 USD plus shipping Used for only one month, in like new condition Shipping is from Vancouver, Canada, and I will give you shipping costs depending on location. If you are located within the...
  12. DHS 968 Thread

    What a beautiful blade. Please let us know your thoughts when you play the Q968. I’m sure you’ll love it
  13. Recommended BH rubbers for an inner carbon blade

    I’d argue 09C over 05 due to the extra short game control
  14. Broken WCQ blade

    I think he is referring to when WCQ threw the racket back in 2019 which got him banned for 5 months
  15. Difference in play between ALC and off- wood blade?

    Inner ALC blades feel like all wood in short game and like outer carbon when you put full effort in, at least for myself. Outer ALC felt too out of control for me and all wood too slow
  16. DHS 968 Thread

    Right guys, I have played with my new Provincial W968 for a few sessions now. Great blade my short game control improved massively and I am way more confident in swing full power for my FH. Compared to my previous FZD ALC, i just felt that the butterfly blade was too quick for my forehand and I...
  17. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    @U871247 this thread was a while ago now hahaha. I’ve moved on from G1, P1, and K3, along with my SALC. I’m now using Provincial W968 with boosted H3N Blue and D09C. Both are better than the rubbers mentioned above for my game
  18. First Hurricane attempt

    Totally agree, I can’t handle the rubbers that I used to play on my fh, like T05H and G1, after I started using boosted H3N blue
  19. First Hurricane attempt

    For myself, I have tried a club mates H3 40 boosted 3 times and it felt too soft for my liking on my forehand. It’s all down to personal preference however, you may like 3 layers and I like 2, so long as it brings out the best in our playing ability
  20. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    No hate on Truls tho I have to respect his progress this olympics (even though he beat WCQ :((()
Top