Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Impressive on how Truls is playing, but ngl his personality and celebrations sometimes get on my nerves (maybe it’s cause I grew up with the idea that you shouldn’t celebrate so wildly out of respect for your opponent, cause I would go nothing more than a loud “cho-lei”)
  2. First Hurricane attempt

    My rule of thumb for boosting Blue Sponge H3N 39 deg 1-2 layers 40 deg 2 layers 41 deg 3 layers I use the technique as follows (assuming 40 deg as that’s what i’m using) Layer of booster (i use seamoon regular) Wait for 8 hours Layer of booster Wait 8 hours 2 layers of glue Stick on blade
  3. How to remove the glue from the rubber's sponge?

    So there are some small holes in the sponge of a rubber i removed glue from. Is it still okay to régule it onto another blade
  4. DHS 968 Thread

    So my club mate just sold to me a used provincial W968 at a very good price ($200 CAD). Will put my trusty Prov H3N Blue and D09C on the blade and update with my thoughts
  5. DHS 968 Thread

    Great review thanks Wrighty. I am planning to order a commercial Q to save money. Hopefully the performance isn’t too much worse than the Q968
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I think it’s more that the Freitas and Apolonia blades were made so long ago that they are out dated and don’t play well at pro level, especially Freitas’s limba outer carbon blade. But Franziska blade was made only like 2 or so years ago so it has newer “tech” ig or idk. Overall tho, let’s just...
  7. PONGBOT

    Cho Daeseong (😭) and Dang Qiu’s early exits
  8. DHS 968 Thread

    It seems to me that you really like the King more than the Long because it has a better BH and is slightly better feeling with still the same sort of control as a Long. This is why I’m starting to inch more toward buying a King now
  9. DHS 968 Thread

    but you think that Long 5x over a King or Long 5, more
  10. DHS 968 Thread

    So maybe the King would be better for me than a Long 5X in your opinuon
  11. DHS 968 Thread

    Yeah this is what It felt like to me. More control than FZD but still relatively same feeling. The forehand felt wayyyyy better to me
  12. DHS 968 Thread

    Since i used a viscaria type blade in FZD ALC, I feel like it will be easier for me to transition to Long 5X and then eventually maybe one of the 968 blades. But I do really like Wang Chuqin and the dark handle and if it plays really well, then I will buy it. Main thing for me abt the Wang blade...
  13. DHS 968 Thread

    I will see if I can find any of my club mates to try Hurricane King Wang Chuqin. I am only considering Long 5X because it felt really good and comfortable when I played it. Far more control in short game than my FZD and forehand felt way more comfortable while backhand was only a bit better on...
  14. DHS 968 Thread

    I’ll probably choose Long 5X then as it’s cheaper, probably won’t be much different feel than provincial W968 as an intermediate ella yet, and my club mate says I play extremely better with Long 5X than FZD ALC. Long 5X felt really good too for my personal feeling
  15. DHS 968 Thread

    So today, I tried a club mates Hurricane Long 5X with the same rubbers that I have on my FZD ALC (H3N Blue and 09C). I must say, my forehand felt way better while the backhand was only minimally worse. This club mate also said (he is better than me by a mile) that my game improve a lot with his...
  16. Advice on DHS rubbers.

    Talking abt H3N Blue, ESN rubbers I never boost them
  17. Advice on DHS rubbers.

    It lasts longer if you don’t boost it imo. My first H3N Blue was un boosted and it lasted longer than my second booster H3N Blue (1st 1.5 years vs 2nd 6-7 months)
  18. Advice on DHS rubbers.

    Hurricane 3 Neo Blue Sponge (provincial or national) is probably the best forehand rubber out there in terms of speed and control, but only when boosted will you get any speed. It has all the gears; for me, on the touch play and slow shots, it’s so easy to control as it’s slow, but once I put my...
  19. DHS 968 Thread

    Excited to hear your thoughts
  20. Who will win the Paris Olympics?! | TTDCast #1

    Wang Chuqin and Sha Sha will take all the medals (both win singles, they win mix doubles, and they share the podium with their teammates for the team event, thus sweeping the whole olympics)
Top