Search results

  1. DHS 968 Thread

    Ah I see, this sounds promising to the Q968
  2. DHS 968 Thread

    Sounds great, please do update this thread with your thoughts as you play with them, would love to hear your feedback. So far, why do you think that the Q968 is better than W968?
  3. DHS 968 Thread

    Yes can add this one too
  4. DHS 968 Thread

    Hi guys, If anyone has tried these three blades, can anyone compare them and tell me any differences between them and how they play (provincial version of the blades specifically, but also national version of these blades too)
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Im in Canada and I believe that CBC Gem offers it for free, if any of my fellow Canadians can correct me do so please
  6. Cho Daeseong TMX Pro

    Cho Daeseong TMX Pro

    New TMX series under the name of Cho Daeseong OUTER Composite It is a product that applies the custom model used by Cho Daeseong with a genius sense. His unique interpretation of XIOM's new special material TMX creates a powerful ball with a stronger rotation.
  7. Dignics 09c is amazing

    Yeah the high price of Butterfly rubbers is why I’m switch to Omega 7 Pro. Yeah your right, I probably won’t bottom out T19, idk why i said that haha 😂
  8. BTY Korbel question

    From a brief stint with a club mates Korbel it felt slightly more hollow than my current FZD ALC. It also felt pretty balanced to me weight wise (but don’t take my word for it because I use heavy rubbers and like a head heavy blade, my club mate used some light rubbers on his korbel)
  9. Dignics 09c is amazing

    The brief moment I hit with D80 on my BH felt the same. I honestly think D80 is easier to use than D05, it’s less spin sensitive and its speed is ever so slightly better than 05 at top end. 05 is spinning more and higher arc than 80, but some may not like that. T19 was a rubber i have wanted to...
  10. Upgrading beginner setup advice

    Usually chinese rubbers last a long time (my first H3 lasts like a year), idk abt H8 as I only have had it on a pre-made racket (so doubt it’s even really H8 haha) but that H8 lasted a very long time
  11. Upgrading beginner setup advice

    H3 Neo Blue Pro for FH and H8/Tensor for BH depends on needs for BH
  12. Upgrading beginner setup advice

    I like H3 but choose provincial blue sponge for best value for money. As for 09C it’s a good Bh rubber but imo it’s a bit too hard for me and it loses it tack quite easily. Plus it’s very expensive. Would recommend either H8 or a tensor rubber (personally for myself I’m getting Omega 7 Pro from Xiom
  13. Xiom Omega 7 Pro durability

    That’s very promising
  14. Xiom Omega 7 Pro durability

    I noticed that you seemed to want a harder version of O7P in another thread and many voted O7A. Did you end up trying it and if so did you like it?
  15. Spinny rubber with low-throw angle on FH

    Ah okay no worries, then my vote will go to the Omega 7 Pro. I am going to order it for my backhand. Don’t get K3 the durability is absolutely trash.
  16. Spinny rubber with low-throw angle on FH

    What about H3 Neo Blue sponge?
  17. Worst Pro serve?

    Harimoto sometimes does this too. I think they do the simple backhand serve when their normal serves aren’t working in a match. The simplicity of the serve may throw off their opponent
  18. Xiom Omega 7 Pro durability

    Even for something like O7P?
  19. Xiom Omega 7 Pro durability

    I actually need some softer rubber for my BH, O7P is a 47.5 degree. This is great news thank you for this
  20. Dignics 09c is amazing

    I do play loops on Bh but sometimes block too, the high throw angle of 09C doesn’t really help in this way
Top