Search results

  1. Dignics 09c is amazing

    I’ve tried both D05 and G1 and I liked D05 more. The top sheet of G1 feel rigid and hard and I didn’t like it. D05 was an excellent spin monster and had great speed but I used it many months ago when my level was weak so I couldn’t control it. Now that my level is higher I think D05 would be...
  2. Xiom Omega 7 Pro durability

    I only play about an hour a week, so this sounds a bit promising
  3. Xiom Omega 7 Pro durability

    D05 is twice the price of an O7P that I can buy. What kind of performance issues are you referring to by chance?
  4. Xiom Omega 7 Pro durability

    I am about to build a new Cho Daeseong TMX Pro setup and have already decided on DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Blue Sponge Pro for forehand. I am contemplating Omega 7 Pro for backhand as I love Cho Daeseong and want to have his setup and I think O7P would fit my game nicely (intermediate two-wing loop...
  5. Dignics 09c is amazing

    I use it on backhand, maybe it is too hard for my backhand. I was able to very spin shot for first two weeks and now these past two weeks is not spinny as i want. I think I will use Omega 7 pro now as 09C is very expensive anyways and I’ve heard O7P lasts decent amount of time too. But for...
  6. A range of new DHS blades - including Q968 and S968

    Sounds great thank you for the insight, can’t wait to hear your thoughts on National Q968 as I am interested in the provincial Q968 that ProTT recently added
  7. A range of new DHS blades - including Q968 and S968

    @Wrighty67 how is your commercial Wang Chuqin blade holding up? I’ve heard there is some quality issues with commercial wang blades. Is your national Q968 better for you?
  8. Dignics 09c is amazing

    it doesn’t really spin as well as I would like, it feels less spiny now than how a D05 felt same amount of play time ( a month
  9. Dignics 09c is amazing

    Ok idk abt anyone else but 09c doesn’t totally last long. Grip is still there but tack is all gone even after using cleaner and protect sheet so now to me it just feels like a way too hard, high arcing D05. A little disappointing, anyone else experienced this kind of poor durability? Will...
  10. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    agree on this, imagine someone like Tomokazu getting a Chinese early
  11. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    As long as he doesn’t meet Yang Wang 😂😂
  12. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Ito isn’t going to paris at all, Diaz has had some real stinkers recently, Szocs can’t challenge Hayata imo and Harimoto isn’t going for singles. As I have said earlier Shin has had some inconsistently especially in the last few WTT tourneys before Olympics where she should’ve won but didn’t...
  13. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    The men’s bronze medal might be the most intriguing as there are so many possible options to win it, unlike the women where Hayata clears all the other non chinese
  14. Side tape REALLY change the feeling or not? What do you think?

    For me personally edge tape don’t make a difference but I have such a weird rule for myself: When I have DHS Hurricane 3 Neo Blue Sponhe: No edge tape When I have any other rubber: Edge tape Currently I don’t use edge tape hahahahhaa
  15. Do pro chinese players use neo version of hurricane

    I’m not too sure myself tbh, it’s just what I have heard from various videos. Maybe the regular H3 is not specifically designed for speed glue, but rather Neo was designed for the Voc free boosters
  16. Do pro chinese players use neo version of hurricane

    Yeah this is probably due to the Neo
  17. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    XD: Gold: China, can’t see the two best players in the world not winning the gold. Silver: Japan, Harimoto and Hayata have gotten some momentum the last couple of WTT events and I can see them winning the silver and just falling short of the legendary Ito/Mizutani pair. Bronze: Chinese Taipei...
  18. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    MT: Gold: China, no problems for them imo unlike the WTTC, will learn their lessons from the Korea match Silver: South Korea, as long as they don’t end up on the same side of the draw as China, they have proved they can take China to 5 and therefore are a real threat to anybody Bronze: Japan...
  19. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Hey guys, with the Olympics coming very soon, let’s talk about the different events and which players will be impressing or disappointing in certain events. MS: Gold: Wang Chuqin, pretty self explanatory, best in the world right now and I’m confident no one will stop him getting one step closer...
  20. Do pro chinese players use neo version of hurricane

    Yes as far as I am aware, neo is designed for the VOC free booster while non neo was designed for the speed glue. (correct me if i am wrong anyone)
Top