Search results

  1. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    Yeah I agree with your analysis on K3 and I do think G1 would be a little too slow for my BH based on other reviews. I’ve heard that P1 is faster so that’s why i’m considering it. How is G1 for forehand?
  2. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    Yeah Fastarc isn’t a hybrid but I would want to shift back to tensors because of its durability. In terms of G1 FH and P1 BH how would it be for a player like me compared to K3?
  3. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    I’ve been playing Tibhar K3 on both sides of a Felix Lebrun OFF- for a month about 2-4 hours per day and love it. However I am starting to notice the drop in tackiness and performance and am wanting a more durable alternative that I don’t have to worry too much about taking care of. In anyone’s...
  4. Damage on my FZD ALC

    which wood filler would work? Like any wood filler i can find is good?
  5. Damage on my FZD ALC

    DHS No 15 Glue
  6. Damage on my FZD ALC

    Ah ok I think I might just buy a new blade then, but thanks for the offer!
  7. Damage on my FZD ALC

    still very much appreciated
  8. Damage on my FZD ALC

    UPDATE: When I look at the blade again i noticed this that some wood has completely peeled off and now i can see the ALC layer. will it be okay to paste rubbers on this? Or should i just buy a new blade or try to find someone to repair
  9. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

    UPDATE: So I bought the Hybrid K3 and also got a slower blade (Tibhar Felix Lebrun OFF-) to help with my short game and consistency. It took a while to adjust to K3 on my forehand but once i figured out to close the racket angle my loops and drives were deadly. My backhand flick was very good...
  10. Damage on my FZD ALC

    thanks for the advice
  11. Damage on my FZD ALC

    Lol BTF blades so expensive 🥲
  12. Damage on my FZD ALC

    I didn’t lacquer the blade and i always peel from bottom left diagonally to top right
  13. Damage on my FZD ALC

    I just peeled my old rubbers off my FZD ALC and noticed this on my backhand side. Is there gonna be any regluing or performance issues when I paste new rubbers onto it?
  14. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

    Hi guys thank you for your advice. I have decided to order a Tibhar Hybrid K3 for Fh and Bh and keep my FZD ALC. I will let you guys know how it plays and if my short game improves. Thanks again!
  15. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

    Thanks for the recommendation, i actially have played double rozena before but Dan says that the Glayzer series is better, I am okay with tacky rubber it’s just annoying to take care of them. Would G09C and Glayzer work well, or is double G09C or double Glayzer better
  16. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

    Sounds cool but will it be okay in short game and spin sensitive? I struggled on those a lot
  17. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

    Should also mention many of my forehands went long easily when i play full power, most likely it’s a technique issue
  18. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

    I like tacky/hybrid rubbers but hate having to take care of them (dust prevention), but I have been thinking about the Glayzer or Rozena series but think that other brands offer better rubbers for same price, any recommendations?
  19. A good downgrade from Fan Zhendong ALC?

    Hey guys I recently played a tournament and lost in the round of 16 using a FZD ALC with T05H FH and D05 BH (I am intermediate level and play mostly powerful FH play but have recently started to be a two-wing looper). I didn’t play all that well and suffered very much with my receives as they...
  20. Joola Zhou Qihao Super AL-c 90 review

    If i want to put Tenergy 05 Hard FH and Dignics 05 BH, should i use ZQH 45 or 90?
Top