Search results

  1. WTT 2024 feeder events

    Let’s be honest tho, if Cho Daeseong was at his absolute best he would’ve won the whole thing, he was way off in the semis against An Jaehyun
  2. WTT 2024 feeder events

    Once Cho ups his consistency he can easily be Korea’s number 3 or even 2
  3. Who are your top 10 table tennis players?

    Here is mine, I accept all hate lol 1) Ma Long 2) Wang Chuqin 3) Fan Zhendong 4) Xu Xin 5) Cho Daeseong 6) Liu Shiwen 7) Liang Jingkun 8) Shunsuke Togami 9) Shin Yubin 10) Sora Matsushima HM: Cho Seungmin, Alexis Lebrun, Félix Lebrun, Lin Gaoyuan, Oh Junsung I am intrigued to hear all of your...
  4. 2024 WTT Champions Incheon 03.27-03.31 Korea

    It should’ve been cuz now only 3 chinese in the champions. Now FZD has to win it really
  5. 2024 WTT Champions Incheon 03.27-03.31 Korea

    Edward Ly replaced WCQ
  6. 2024 USA Olympic Team Trial, 3/21-3/24

    How come I haven’t seen Ma Jinbao despite technically being the highest ranked American man?
  7. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    Hybrids just don’t seem very durable according to many reports. The most is D09C but it costs a fortune. Rakza Z is also an option but the speed review makes me think to just get H3 instead for cheaper and H3 lasts longer anywaays
  8. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    K3 will not last that long even, 3 months is very good for K3
  9. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    Yeah cleaned it with water and sponge and used protective sheets. My playtime varied a lot but I mostly played during the summer around 3-4 times a week and then once school was on only once a week or every other week
  10. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    K3 isn’t too fast but don’t totally take my word for it I used it on a Tibhar Felix Lebrun OFF-. Also I should warn you that the durability of that thing really sucks which is why I’m not too fond of hybrids anymore, my H3 lasted around half a year or so
  11. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    Interesting. I used to play T05H and D05 on a FZD ALC and found that hella fast. I’m currently playing the G1 and P1 on Viscaria Super ALC and find that setup slower, albeit both are only 2.0mm. Really like the new setup tho it’s very confidence inducing
  12. Butterfly x Minions!

    They are, I’m defo ordering one and I seriously hope a pro uses the alc minion blade that would be hilarious
  13. Butterfly x Minions!

    We got minion butterfly blades before dang qiu signature blades lol
  14. ITTF World Team Championships Lineups Revealed

    Interesting that Qian Tianyi was selected over Chen Xingtong, anyone knows why? Very happy for Qian tho she is one of my favourite female players
  15. FS: Lezoline Rifones / Korbel Japan / Harimoto ALC / Ovtcharov ALC / Other Blades / New Dignics & Zyre

    Thank you Catenaccio for the Viscaria Super ALC FL! Came very quick to Canada (7 or 8 days can’t remember exactly) and very pleased with the product. Definitely recommend ordering Butterfly products through him!
  16. Eugene vs 2200 player

    What’s ur opinion on the new highest rated Canadian of all time, WR37 Edward Ly. He seems very promising at 20 years old
  17. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    That sounds really promising lol
  18. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    Yes but I would rather have tensor rubbers so i don’t have to worry about all this
  19. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    That’s good because I do struggle with the short game. Are they a good looping rubbers?
  20. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    I just do not want to have constant maintenance over my rubbers, which is why i’m considering fastarc g1 and p1
Top