Search results

  1. Dignics 09c is amazing

    I do boost my rubbers, and I think I will actually keep my H3 on FH but will replace the one on Bh with 09C, I think it will help my technique more especially with the high throw angle
  2. Dignics 09c is amazing

  3. Dignics 09c is amazing

    forgot to mention currently using H3 37 on BH and H3 40 BS on FH. I’m loving the FH rubber for everything except the low throw angle, which is why maybe I want to switch to 09C to get a higher throw angle if everything else is similar to H3 BS. H3 37 is unfortunately going to be replaced by 09C...
  4. Dignics 09c is amazing

    I think I will need to get 09C for BH definitely and maybe the FH on my Super Vis. Need some more speed for the block and also find it very difficult to loop backspin no matter how hard i hit upwards. Will the higher throw angle of the 09C help with looping under spin or do i just need to change...
  5. Hurricane Long 5 GOLDEN version review

    I do need some more control in my game so this would be good although I assume the transition period will be a while. Provincial W968 looks good, might give it a try but if budget doesn’t allow, GHL5 still okay?
  6. K3 vs G1 vs P1

    It’s a very good blade for its price, good spin, okay speed, a very well balanced blade imo. I had K3 both sides on this blade and it felt really controlled but my preference is that I missed a bit of speed
  7. Hurricane Long 5 GOLDEN version review

    But out of the two blades i mentioned (Golden Long 5 and Provincial W968) which one is better for value of money ($175 vs $260 USD respectively)
  8. Hurricane Long 5 GOLDEN version review

    No I really love it right now but it is my only blade and I want an alternate DHS blade to play with. Of course I went to Long 5 immediately but I saw the Golden Long 5 and Provincial W968 and those two look like really good blades at really good prices. So what can I expect with these two...
  9. Hurricane Long 5 GOLDEN version review

    I am trying to decide to buy either a Golden Long 5 or a Provincial W968 Letters from ProTT. The price of the W968 scares me a little, but I am willing to get it if it is way better than the GHL5 which is only 175 USD on ProTT. Which one is better for me if I am a two winged agressive topspin...
  10. prott.vip LEGIT?

    Thats good, I wonder why H8 Provincial isn’t on TT11 or any other website. What degree is your H8 Provincial?
  11. prott.vip LEGIT?

    I am tempted to buy ProTT provincial Hurricane 3 blue sponge and provincial hurricane 8. Are Pro TT DHS rubbers legit? asking because those prices on ProTT are insane, too good to be true and also I’ve never seen provincial H8 before
  12. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Since most of my backhand flicks especially drop down in the net, The 09C throw might help me there
  13. Dignics 09c is amazing

    Yeah I am really liking H3 BS 40 on my FH but H3 37 is not the best for me in terms of blocking. This is both rubbers provincial too
  14. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    Yeah I’m doing some weight training as well to help me, but yeah I think right now I’m started to get swayed over to the Dignics 09C
  15. Dignics 09c is amazing

    I play pretty aggressive loop style so Its something I could look into, the 09C
  16. Dignics 09c is amazing

    I also feel the same way, low arc and slow especially on block, but I don’t find it too spin sensitive, at least relative to other Dignics rubbers. Now I really want to try 09C if it is indeed less spin sensitive than H3
  17. Dignics 09c is amazing

    You are making me really want to change my boosted H3 37 on my BH rn lol
  18. Dignics 09c is amazing

    How is the short game and serve receive with 09C?
  19. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    09C I’ve never tried before? How much faster is it than H3 37? Is it harder compared to it?
  20. Dignics 80 vs Hurricane 3 Neo Provincial

    I’ve had rozena before, found it way too soft and not spin enough, I actuallly find D05 that I had before similar in hardness to H3 37, although speed difference is way higher on D05 which is why I want to try D80, the less spin sensitive and easier to use D05
Top