Tenergy 05 Hard vs Dignics 80 for forehand

This user has no status.
when you say stiffness you just mean the harder sponge in T05H
What don't you like about Dignics 80? Have you thought about Dignics 05 or Dignics 09c?
Dignics 80 is a fantastic rubber for me on the FH, just wondering because i was interested in T05H as well and am considering all my FH options come the time i need to replace my rubber. Dignics 05 is my backhand rubber and it is a joy on the BH. I didn’t love 09C when i tried it on my friends blade

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2023
Dignics 80 is a fantastic rubber for me on the FH, just wondering because i was interested in T05H as well and am considering all my FH options come the time i need to replace my rubber. Dignics 05 is my backhand rubber and it is a joy on the BH. I didn’t love 09C when i tried it on my friends blade
Then I agree with T05 hard.

I play Hurricane on my forehand so I am interested in Dignics 09c when the time comes.

Reactions: ben1229
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2023
Currently using T05H on my MJ-ZLC and having this same debate myself. The T05H feels great but wondering if I might get more spin potential from the D80.
Thinking of either doing:
FH: D09c, BH: D80
FH: T05H, BH: D80
FH: D80, BH: D80
You wish more spin, just put your 09c on all blades you have! All T series rubbers have same problem, 2 months later, different feel already, lesser tension, lesser grip. Played T series for over 3 years, nothing like after D09c out. Only bh.