Search results

  1. Barefoot shoes

    That's pretty much it, need to add that "in ye-olde China , it is considered to be improper for women to run about, they are only supposed to move in gentle steps". It's basically the same as corsets in the victorian era, but for the feet.
  2. Barefoot shoes

    I don't think wearing barefoot shoes is the be all end all solution. Did some searching for research papers, and all the papers I found say the same thing: nothing concrete has been discovered yet. But a few papers did mention that to utilize a pair of barefoot shoes, one must change their...
  3. How to impove the training sessions of my club

    Maybe let everyone chip-in to buy a good quality robot? It'll make multi-ball training easier, and since everyone paid for the robot, they'll want to use it. It will also give you more time to go to other tables to check progress, since anyone can operate the robot with a 5-minute tutorial.
  4. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    You know me so well lol Speaking of Cybershape, my pre-order should ship soon...... P.S. I recently tried some backhand loops with my friend's blade, he's a chopper, has Spinpips D3 for BH, and his jaw dropped on the floor after I looped all his chops back with it. I see a barrage of short...
  5. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    Because EJ, and because I like trying new equipment. I believe understanding the small differences in feeling of different blades helps one understand the ones’s stroke better.
  6. Barefoot shoes

    I’ve been looking into shoes recently, tabletennis11 told me that Mizuno Wave Drive Neo 2 is the widest fitting shoe they carry currently.
  7. Barefoot shoes

    Oh, I totally understood your comment, I was talking about where the OP said "Asics table tennis shoes, my toes get cramped and i get blisters (even though they're half a size too big for me)." Doesn't make sense to me that blisters was a cause of the shoes being small, it might hurt but not...
  8. Barefoot shoes

    Hmm, I've always thought the reason you get blisters is because the shoe is too big, and your feet move around in the shoe too much.
  9. STEP to ALC or ZLC blade from Butterfly Petr Korbel (Made in Japan)

    I completely disagree to say one brand is just better than all the others, and I’m pretty sure a lot of people here would say the same. If you’re only thinking about inner layer composite blades, then w968 is arguably the best. It also costs way more than any Butterfly blades you normally see...
  10. Why is trampoline effect better than catapult effect?

    Ehh, because trampoline is actually describing stuff bouncing off stuff, while catapult is using angular momentum to throw stuff.
  11. STEP to ALC or ZLC blade from Butterfly Petr Korbel (Made in Japan)

    Why choose when you can have both. 😉 There are XIOM AZX and AZXi twins which has ZLC on one side and ALC on the other. There's also the JOOLA Vyzaryz Trinity, which mixes the ALC and ZLC fibers together. Or, if you prefer a more woody feel, CNF is also a pretty good choice, e.g. Butterfly...
  12. Cure for the EJ

    Just as I was about to type this reply my security camera alerted me someone was in the driveway, and lo and behold it's the DHL delivery guy with the Stiga Clipper 40th Anniversary Edition. Coincidence? I think not. 🤣
  13. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    I change my scalpel blades every time I cut rubber lol
  14. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    You noticed 😁 I use a scalpel to cut rubbers, #24 blade. When cutting I use the "two-cut" technique, the first cut is a slight one, just enough strength to cut through the sponge, and the second cut is a full strength cut to go through the entire rubber. I also DIY'd a rotating cutting board...
  15. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    Slight bump, just counted that I have 24 old rubbers left. Also, when digging through my box of gluing tools and accessories, I found a few brand new unopened rubbers I forgot about, uploading pictures in a bit.
  16. Cure for the EJ

    There’s no cure for me, at least not right now lol I do have a blade that I fall back to after trying out new stuff, I call that my “fix my form blade”. Since using different equipments usually requires minor adjustments to to my form, sometimes there are just so much minor adjustments...
  17. Bat help for intermediate player

    Then for the blade I would recommend TSP/Victas SWAT or SWAT 5PW, SWAT is 7 layers and is a bit faster, SWAT 5PW is 5 layers and has more control. As for the rubbers, I would always recommend Hurricane for forehand, if you don't mind boosting then Hurricane 3/3 Neo, if you don't want to boost...
  18. Bat help for intermediate player

    Does the £140 includes the rubbers?
  19. Mjölnir by SDC

    I'm on the waiting list since end of Dec 2021, hopefully it'll be my turn soon. 🤩
  20. advice please on moving from tenergy

    I've played battle 2 provincial before, it's similar to h3 imo, but it's not widely available compared to dhs h3, I got mine from taobao and aliexpress, which took forever to arrive.
Top