Search results

  1. Penhold Player - Rubber Recommendations?

    My dad taught me to use penhold when I was a small kid, and then after I played with my classmates at school I found out there's the shakehand style, and I never used penhold again lol As for rubber choices, I see no reason why you can't use any of the rubbers a shakehand style would use, it's...
  2. advice please on moving from tenergy

    I totally agree. If more control is needed, there's nothing like DHS H3 Neo. Get a 39 degree forehand, and 37 degree backhand. And they're cheaper than most other "pro" level rubbers too.
  3. Can somebody explain the history of ESN?

    Well, this is a start https://www.esn-tt.de/en/company/history
  4. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    lol please no well, ping me if you ever come to this side of the pond 😉
  5. Hey Birdman! Gong Xi Fa Chai

    All those pictures of food 😍 I'm getting myself some 🥟 for dinner tonight.
  6. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    Just updated the numbers of the remaining stuff.
  7. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    Don't give me ideas... I already have w968, cybershape and clipper wood 40th edition on the way 🤣
  8. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    Um, I need more space to store new blades... 😂🤣 and GF is saying I have too much crap lying around I'm not using lol
  9. FS: Lots of blades (30+) and rubbers (lost count...) US only

    Lowering price for all blades, everything below $100 gets $10 off, between $101-$150 gets $15 off, between $151-$200 gets $20 off, and so on... All blades in the list below are for sale, all prices are negotiable. I won't post individual pictures of the blades in the collection photo, since...
  10. Racket photo thread

    That took a while... can't upload images here for some reason all of a sudden. And no, I have them packaged in individual styrofoam bags and inside a weatherproof box. lol UNLIMITED POWER!!!
  11. Racket photo thread

    Already posted this in a different thread, but here you go. Btw, I’ve acquired a few more since I took this photo, but I haven’t taken pictures of the new ones yet. Also, thinking about selling a few of these, I'll have to find that for sale rules thread.
  12. Boycotting China

    Never said there weren't. Just providing examples to prove that China is no more raciest than any other country.
  13. Boycotting China

    So? If an animal was raised to be eaten, I see no reason why it should cause any concern, it's just like any other animal you eat. E.g. some people have fish as pets, but I don't see you complaining about people eating tuna sandwiches. What else you got.
  14. Boycotting China

    Anyone with common sense know you’re just making things up. The fact is China is one of the countries that donates millions upon millions of dollars to help African countries. And China in some cases treat foreigners better than their own citizens, because they want everyone to know they are...
  15. Boycotting China

    I second that
  16. Chinese IRL viewerbots?

    jddavid has no idea wtf he/she is talking about, end of discussion. As to the OP's question, just imaging you're at a rock concert, what kind of people stand out the most and screams the loudest? Now consider this, in China those table tennis players are like rock stars.
  17. Boycotting China

    What's wrong with you people, don't you want to help the guy out? If they wants to stuff their own ass with their head, you should go lend a hand and help them shove it up even further.
  18. Best way to maintain H3 neo tackiness

    Dried off doesn't mean it's clean, has the past two years taught you nothing?
  19. Best way to maintain H3 neo tackiness

    That's just so unhygienic...
  20. Hurricane 8- lost lot of tackiness

    Yes, when it is still wet. But remember that's in the early to mid 90's, rubbers were very different back then, and we were kids trying to make sure the plastic film stick to the rubber as best as we can without bubbles. Now when I'm putting on protective films I wipe the rubber clean with...
Top