Search results

  1. WTT 2024 feeder events

    I want that Nexy Bull shirt that An Jaehyun had. Kinda thought the tables were going to turn after Jha missed his serve late into the decider, but thankfully he pulled it off.
  2. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    His serve positions on the table made me think more about the serve receive game, so I've been experimenting with taking serves in the middle and far on the forehand side to see what I can get out of it. He's a tall player too, so seeing what he does + Dima and Franziska help out a lot. It's...
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I've been watching too many Ma Jinbao games cause now I'm increasing my usage of the reverse pendulum serves to a higher degree of success compared to regular pendulum. Shovel and backhand serves are seeing more usage too this month so far.
  4. DHS H3 vs Yasaka Rakza Z

    I had issues with this at first with the Z. Had to put my body and arm all in the forward direction, assuming the ball is dead or has some topspin. My coach has been drilling this into me ever since I starting using this rubber a few months ago.
  5. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    It's very telling that I have to find some ripped edited stream on Youtube to watch matches that happened while I'm asleep. I wanted to watch FZD vs Hugo and they were only on Hugo vs Alexis for uploads. Their media workflow is something that needs to be addressed, but I understand if they...
  6. ITTF/WTT problems reported from players

    I proposed this idea of using Twitch for streaming events to a domestic leader over here and got met with silence! I had a whole pitch based on how Twitch works + how other esports teams were using TT as a casual competitive game. Granted, their streams for tournaments on YouTube are pretty good...
  7. 2024 WTT Champions Incheon 03.27-03.31 Korea

    Watch espn has it for those in the US.
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I do, but I find it lasts maybe 1-3 minutes of playtime at best before going back to it and then I just kinda get too focused on trying to play. It may just be something that I have to get into the habit of using more.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Has anyone dealt with slippery playing surfaces, such as a gym floor? Trying to train getting lower in my stance for longer periods of times, but I get drained when trying to push off and slipping to get to my next position. My shoes still have grip on them.
  10. 2024 USA Olympic Team Trial, 3/21-3/24

    Knockout Brackets: Men https://www.omnipong.com/T-tourney.asp?t=112&r=3588&ev=4&st=4 Women: https://www.omnipong.com/T-tourney.asp?t=112&r=3588&ev=5&st=5 Schedule For Today:
  11. 2024 USA Olympic Team Trial, 3/21-3/24

    I'm half tempted to travel there, but it doesn't seem like there may not be enough matches tomorrow to justify it. Wish it was in a bigger city, so I can have some downtime on the side haha.
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    This week in practice, I have been getting a lot of counter forehand winners, which is a first for me. People have been playing me less on by BH, so I'm taking more time to develop my FH.
  13. Using a Blade designed for table tennis - Why isn't everyone making the switch!?

    I've seen someone at a tournament use the Tenaly handle with a Cybershape Carbon a while back. Didn't get too much of an impression of it outside of cleaning my glasses to see if I was seeing things properly.
  14. WTT Singapore Smash 2024 3/7-3/17

    Akula playing outstanding in Game 4
  15. ITTF World Team Table Tennis Championships Finals Busan 2024

    I was worried that I wouldn't be able to stay up for some of the matches tonight. This match is all I needed. What an environment
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I felt that same way playing against the juniors, granted I know our situations are different. Playing on rubberized mats during the tournament was pretty interesting. I just play on hardwood gym floors, so not slipping and sliding everywhere was nice. @dingyibvs My coach always tells me this...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Yeah taking lessons for 6 months so far once a week, so I know rebuilding my technique is going to take some time. I'm having fun with it, but it's definitely a grind to travel a bit to get coaching and to play in tournaments. One thing I want to work on is to not get so tired during a match...
  18. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Didn't do so well at this tournament, but not really discouraged from it. Lost to players better and way more consistent than me. Definitely froze a lot physically and mentally. No matches recorded this time unfortunately.
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Trying to aim for 6 ratings tournaments this year - first one tomorrow. Think I'm going to get to play a few 1700s, so hopefully I can put things together. Match-wise, I'm feeling more crisp against some of the 1400s in our club.
Top