Search results

  1. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    KKY has some unreal touch on the ball
  2. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I hope WTT takes notes with all of the different angled cameras used for this event. The direction the producers are using going in and out of different camera angles is very good.
  3. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    I wish Peacock had the option of picking which feed to watch. Only one table with commentary and they randomly cycle to it.
  4. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Add Hayata/Harimoto to that list! Really hope it doesn't bother them mentally going into Singles.
  5. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Looks like the streams will be on Peacock in the US. NBC is weird with their coverage on their main cable channels for the Olympics, so having it on one streaming service is nice. https://www.nbcolympics.com/news/how-watch-table-tennis-paris-olympics-tv-and-stream-schedule
  6. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    Amy Wang and Lily Zhang have nice brackets for the first two rounds. Some potential Pan American matches with Diaz and Bruna in their quadrants.
  7. Paris Olympic Games 2024

    China vs Korea in the quarters is ROUGH
  8. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    The issue I've been having while recovering is seeing the ball better from a bent position vs upright. I'm doing better at reading the contact on hit and anticipating the movement, but I do feel sluggish when I'm positioned more upwards.
  9. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    My knees paid the price on lifting heavy and training intensely in May/June, but I'm coming out of it with a bit of rest. Definitely a lot slower in terms of footwork and power on my shots, but I probably need like 3-4 drill sessions with staying low and getting my spacing on the ball to get...
  10. 2024 USA Table Tennis Nationals in Huntsville, Alabama!

    Definitely economical in terms of movement. I aspire to be like this one day haha. I can see the point about backspin, but I'd be interested in seeing how he plays vs a defender.
  11. 2024 USA Table Tennis Nationals in Huntsville, Alabama!

    Jinxin Wang has been a treat to watch today. Love his playstyle
  12. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Not sure on the rubber end. I bought shirts there and had no issues with them. Arrived in 1.5-2 weeks from ordering.
  13. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Would prott have the blue sponge?
  14. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Jinbao won! What a performance. I saw him do a regular pendulum serve on the very first point and started to question reality.
  15. WTT Star Contender Ljubljana 2024 06/11-16

    Insane rallies between Kirill and Darko. Definitely a match to rewatch
  16. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    My practice partner uses unboosted H3N on both sides and blocks/chops/pushes a good majority of balls low and half-long and it's very difficult to figure out how to counter it cause I try to play mid-range vs him and it constantly puts me out of position to loop. Going to try to put more...
  17. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Near the 6 and 4 month marks on the C1 and Z, respectively. The C1 has started to feel less lively and the Z kinda feels bouncy with less grip due to the tackiness wearing off, so I've been twiddling the two sides to some success. Working a lot on counterloops the past few weeks. I can handle...
  18. Timo Boll announces retirement after Paris 2024

    Watching Timo and Ma Long play got me into table tennis. The very first serve I tried to learn was the reverse pendulum. I rushed to get to the World Championships in 2021 so I can watch Timo play in person for the first time ever and his opponent couldn't play! Thankfully, I got to see him vs...
  19. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    A big thing that I've focused on the past few weeks is the contact point on my paddle and my opponent's for literally everything. This sort of nuance is helping me understand spin a lot more. I've been focused on doing about 4-5 hours of drills a week, then the rest about 5-6 hours for practice...
  20. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    I had a hard time feeling the ball, but I attributed that to adrenaline and nerves, as well as playing on rubber surfaces. Never realized how light the ball was until you mentioned it. I had a set of training balls from Joola, but I gave them away. Not a bad value for ~$25ish. Might try and...
Top