Search results

  1. Advice for beginners: No need to change your blade

    But but but being EJ is 50% of the fun in TT...
  2. My Table Tennis Equipment Journey

    If Korbel is too uncontrollable for you, then the better choice would be Primorac according to Butterfly's official blade matrix.
  3. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Result: 11-9, 11-5, 11-1. 3-0 we have seen this often in our clubs. We understand, especially you spend a long time there.
  4. FH rubber advice for a JPEN 1ply hinoki blade

    One ply kiso hinoki with Tenergy 05 is like English Breakfast tea with Marmalade sandwich; HRM approves.
  5. FH rubber advice for a JPEN 1ply hinoki blade

    strange, truly strange for the words cheap and one-ply are seldom used in a single sentence.
  6. Yay! Trump removed 145% tariffs from China

    He treats running the govt like playing Texas Hold'em.
  7. Yay! Trump removed 145% tariffs from China

    The best president any country can have; the master of art of the deal or no deal or oh wait deal is on again, or is it off? Come on! On or off?
  8. Rasanter R45?

    @FrenchFrog33 , Friend, I am not saying this because I heard it from 3rd party, I own one before and play with it for a couple of months. What hit me when I lay my eyes on R45 EC version is how good the quality is, so German, and so green, like fresh parsley. Play wise, R45 is noob friendly...
  9. Rasanter R45?

    yes and and and get the green one; they are so HULK friendly colour.
  10. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    Today played at a district closed selection game. If my wife asked me it went? I am gonna show her this clip: I made passed the Group Stage and went as far as QF and met my demise. And my opponent is a local village champion who uses CPen twiddler with D05 + OX Long Pips. I lost 0-3. I hate pips...
  11. HULK SMASH!!!

    @Tony's Table Tennis This is a local amateur open event. There are a handful of kids around the U11, U15 cohort. These kids are usually district champion of sort and they are encouraged by their parents to expose themselves by beating up poor Old Uncles like me.
  12. Starting position backhand

    Your BH suxs because you probably hit like a Ladyboy. Real man
  13. HULK SMASH!!!

    I'll have you know I have retired my one-plys because they are no longer in production, just like vintage cars. They have become collectibles instead nowadays.
  14. Daily Table Tennis Chit Chat

    My BH works in pressure testing environment. Tested and Gozo approved. Salient points: 1. Get down low and dirty, Bend the knees to get a low center of gravity. 2. Suck it in. Hold your core tight like you are trying to impress some hot lady you meet in the gym before you release your stroke...
  15. HULK SMASH!!!

    Toughest customer ever! 😘🥰😍 XOXOXO!!!
  16. HULK SMASH!!!

    it is already in slow-motion. If I don't slow mo it, the original footage you can't see the ball.
  17. HULK SMASH!!!

    Btw, those smashes are performed with the assistance of a a humble five ply all wood blade, ( Nittaku Acoustic ), i.e., no carbon blade was harmed during the filming of this reel.
  18. Au revoir mon amie Madamoseille Darker Speed 90.

    It has been six years since you came to me. It was an on and off relationship we had going on. In between us, there was Ariel, Ms Long, Ms Primorac and a few others. We only went exclusive about three years ago. However, I had an epiphany today and I have decided to retire you permanently. Why...
  19. HULK SMASH!!!

    Just in case some accuses Gozo is only good fer'nuthin smasher / flat-hitter and cannot spin even if his life depended on it, I prove you wrong.
  20. HULK SMASH!!!

    MOAR smashing gud'times!
Top